• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft Am Nats Ti, special runs, etc... $27 shipped?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCthrills

Par Member
Alright here's the deal. I'm giving everyone a shot at a good deal on a rare peice of Discraft plastic including Ti Wasps, Nukes, Stalkers, Buzzz's with or with out Am Nats hotstamp on them. Also many sparkle Buzzz's available, selection changes daily and I will add a couple pics tomorrow.

I'm a spotter & will be there helping out early for deals negotiated tonight & will be checking here & posting what time I finish spotting & open the "virtual" unofficial Am Nats flymart. I estimate this will be about 1:30/2pm

Here's the deal, straight up I'm looking to make $5 per disc for my services. Most of the Ti stuff is $20each. There are some tourney stamped ones for a couple bucks less. Cost to you guys for a disc? $27 shipped first class ($2 shipping, $5me, $20 Discraft) Add another $3 if your in Canada. Want Priority Mail in the USA?, $30 per disc. No guarantee on weights, will abide by heavy vs light if possible (there are no light Ti Nukes or they would be in my bag)

I will PM my phone number to serious folks but can only talk tonight & before/after the round tomorrow. Paypal required. All Discs will Ship Monday

+++++They also have flags for sale (or at least had some today) similar to those that are sold at PGA events... same price as a disc.

Here's a few I picked up in some sweet wheelin & dealin parking lot trades after todays round. (of these only the unstamped Nukes are available for purchase at this time)

IMAG1395-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is very nice of you to do this. Those are some nice looking discs.

Cheers - Koffee

Thank you for spotting! Bump
These guys were like bloodhounds impervious to thorns. Nobody on any of my cards lost any discs.
This course will eat your entire bag if its hungry...its always hungry.

Sorry for the late reply guys, plan was to hang at the truck & trade away the afternoon after my spotting shift on 3... didn't even get my but on the picnic table for lunch & we got asked to hit 16 & help move things along. No service on the bottom of three either.

I'm trying to recover the Buzzz Stamped Wasps as a favor & return to Discraft.

Here's my total Ti Stash, most are still available. No Nukes left.

Tourney stamped discs left are
Green Wasp - pending
Purple Buzzz 180g

Status
Not open for further replies.