• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Beginner Drivers

Xpress, Stalker or XL and stick with weights under 170.

I could have just done the 166 Z Stalker /thread thing, but thought I would give you a few choices.

I have only been playing for 2 weeks and I really like my Pro-D XL. I have a Glo-Stalker and I don't feel as comfortable with it.

I still like my pro-d XL. didn't like the elite-x version. the pro-d is nice and chalky and grippy.
and while you're at it, pick up a d-buzzz too :)

I know you said driver, but the BUZZZ isn't a bad choice either. The XS, XL, and Cyclone are in my bag (all in X plastic) and definitely would stay under 170g.

I'm all about the Elite Z XL I picked up in a misprint pack. The release feels really good for my grip. I'm not totally sold on the Stalker, but my form probably has held me back from really appreciating it.

I can't believe the cyclone has only been mentioned once here....

One of discraft's best drivers and a great beginner fairway. The XL is good but I'm really going to say and ESP Cyclone my man.

I can't believe the cyclone has only been mentioned once here....

One of discraft's best drivers and a great beginner fairway. The XL is good but I'm really going to say and ESP Cyclone my man.

Yeah, I was remiss for not mentioning the Cyclone. Great choice. Actually, get an XL and a Cyclone and figure out which is for you. One of the two should be a good fit.