• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft/Disney Star Wars franchise partnership.

It seems to be working. A lot of people are discussing discraft molds. That should translate to an increase in sales.

"Should" being the operative word.

Discraft has certainly succeeded in creating a buzz (only 2 z's) this offseason. They clearly needed to make some big moves, and they are. I'll give them credit there. It's still too early to tell how this will impact their disc sales.

I gotta be honest, while most of those look pretty good, a couple of them (especially the "Millennium Falcon") look like they belong on a kid's lunch box.

If Disney made a world class disc golf course as a result of the disc golf partnership I will switch to all Discraft out of gratitude.

I think everyone is missing the big picture here, ^this guy got a thumbs up from the McBeast. Although I don't blame him, too bad we can't get him to actually comment.

If Disney made a world class disc golf course as a result of the disc golf partnership I will switch to all Discraft out of gratitude.

With all the land available at Disney World, they could do several top level courses.
(Imagine a major event on site, AM Worlds for the whole family.)

What would be best though is a rec. level course for introducing the game to families.

With all the land available at Disney World, they could do several top level courses.
(Imagine a major event on site, AM Worlds for the whole family.)

What would be best though is a rec. level course for introducing the game to families.

For Disney to do that it would have to be very profitable for them. That's prime real estate.

Disc Golf is a million miles away from that coming to pass.

I think everyone is missing the big picture here, ^this guy got a thumbs up from the McBeast. Although I don't blame him, too bad we can't get him to actually comment.

Thumbs up from McBeast and then Banned?

Talk about your highs and lows.

Thumbs up from McBeast and then Banned?

Talk about your highs and lows.

That's like winning Wimbledon then slapping the Queen (at least for DGCR). Wonder why? They should really make a thread saying why someone gets banned so the rest of us can avoid doing it. Not that it should really be hard.

But back to the fun.

Disney Disc Golf. The wave of the future.

That's like winning Wimbledon then slapping the Queen (at least for DGCR). Wonder why? They should really make a thread saying why someone gets banned so the rest of us can avoid doing it. Not that it should really be hard.

Or at least put something on their profile stating why they were banned, or how long they have been banned for. I suspect it was for his trolling in the Barsby sig disc thread, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts