• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Misprint Deal

Swisher Streets

Double Eagle Member
may_sale13.jpg

10 Pack Z Plastic for $56!

Facebook Link

Anyone have experience buying these? Did you find them a good deal? Are the discs throwable with only cosmetic defects or do they also send you warped discs or discs with physical defects?

I assume these are PDGA approved?

Search for "Discraft Misprint Deal" and there are at least 50 pages of reading delight, including pictures.

They are all PDGA legal, AFAIK.

Anyone have experience buying these? Did you find them a good deal? Are the discs throwable with only cosmetic defects or do they also send you warped discs or discs with physical defects?

I assume these are PDGA approved?

Misprints are cosmetic. Poorly stamped, double stamped, etc. They'll be fine. I assume they saw how well DD did with theirs and are trying to replicate the $$$

i almost pulled the trigger but i only throw a handful of discraft discs so i dont think a random pile will suit me

tempting...if only I threw more than two two of their molds. Great deal though

I've purchased two of these in the last two years, and all of the discs were in perfect physical condition and only suffered from smudged or multiple stamps. They will be either CFR or stock stamps, usually more CFR, probably since they are more meticulous with their stamps on those. This is a great deal, especially since I live less than an hour away from the factory and don't have to deal with shipping or processing fees!

Also, DC has been offering these for at least a year and a half now, and the Innova factory store has been up and running for at least that long (I wouldn't know that for certain..). This is just the best option for the companies to still turn a profit on the discs as is. No recycling, no extra cost, just sell it at a discount. Not particularly original or innovative, IMO.

TL;DR:
If you like Discraft, get one of these for cheap. You won't be disappointed!

Would be fun to figure out which ones I might actually use, but I don't really have that much leisure time *sigh*

I bought one of these months ago to split with two friends, I got

2 nukes
buzz ss
buzz
hornet
wasp
force
stalker
nukes ss
comet

The only problem that I had was the force had a very small bump in the flight plate which didn't affect flight, but after dying it the heat extended that and warped it to unflyable. Other than that the pack was great and well worth the deal at 70$ so this deal at 56$ would be great.

Basically this deal is free shipping. I decided to order one. The only discraft I have thrown is a Surge SS Flx, Z Glow Buzzz, and Zombee's. I generally liked all of them so I figure this is a good way to try more discraft I normally wouldn't. Hopefully I can trade away the stuff I don't want. I really really hope my package is mid heavy. But now that I said that, I will get warp speed drivers I can't throw. (-_-)

I've purchased two of these in the last two years, and all of the discs were in perfect physical condition and only suffered from smudged or multiple stamps. They will be either CFR or stock stamps, usually more CFR, probably since they are more meticulous with their stamps on those. This is a great deal, especially since I live less than an hour away from the factory and don't have to deal with shipping or processing fees!

Also, DC has been offering these for at least a year and a half now, and the Innova factory store has been up and running for at least that long (I wouldn't know that for certain..). This is just the best option for the companies to still turn a profit on the discs as is. No recycling, no extra cost, just sell it at a discount. Not particularly original or innovative, IMO.

TL;DR:
If you like Discraft, get one of these for cheap. You won't be disappointed!

You can pick these up? Im not that far from the factory either.......No chance and hand picking I suppose though....Im just afraid of getting a bunch of fast stuff I cant throw

Wanna get rid of that Flick? :)

That flick was one of the ones I was hoping for :) it's been a great disc so far! The only one left that I'm trying to offload onto my friends is one of the Z Buzzz's, so overall it turned out to be a great deal for me.

FWIW - Hi speed stuff is popular in premium plastic, while the Pro-D/Elite-X packs tend to have more putters and mids. Don't get me wrong - they try to give you putters, mids, fairways and distance in evry pack, but ESP/Z has more high speed stuff. The D/X packs not so much.

And yes: you can pick up at the factory to save shipping, but you need to do so M-F during regular office hours (tough if you have a 9-5 type of job). And unless you have a friend who works there, selecting your own... uh-uh.