• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discs for donation for Haiti orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I will be going on a mission trip to Haiti in November to wire and orphanage and hopefully a school (time permitting) for electricity. I would like to bring down some discs, any condition, for the children to use and to hopefully make an object course. My father runs a non-profit and can give you a tax break on all donations as long as you send him an itemized list with estimated value on it. I know this is early but I get charged by weight and would like to plan accordingly. If you are really interested please let me know via pm or email ([email protected]). You can ask any questions you have here. Any help is super appreciated.:thmbup:

sweet, thanks Bill. just pm me what it costs to send and what they're worth etc. and I will forward the info to my dad. Include your address and come tax time you will get some nice money saving paperwork:)

Looks like war eagle was laying low, and is ready to strike again!

jk.

Pretty damn cool thing to do

or I could try to get my school to buy the above discs for my kids and you can have the money (which is far lighter :))

I will put my reputation on the line, Solomon.Trenton is 100% Legit

Probably not many DG shops in Haiti.

No worries on the tax stuff, if I come down to needing 20 bucks I have more worries than that. :)

No worries on the tax stuff, if I come down to needing 20 bucks I have more worries than that. :)

I was just kidding, it would be a douche move to snipe discs from poor kids who lived through the earthquake. I will check to see what I have, but I do not have ultralights I can part with.

after the trolling, I need to redeem myself with something positive. I have 4-5 I will donate. I will send them with the San Marino Roc if you are interested in them.

well thank you kindly.
I was just kidding, it would be a douche move to snipe discs from poor kids who lived through the earthquake. I will check to see what I have, but I do not have ultralights I can part with.
thats alright, there are older teenagers there as well I am told, so heavier discs are fine too.

How time sensitive is this. I have some discs in Florida. I think I will be getting them in 3 weeks. I have an ugly gator that I tried to dye and failed.

I've got a D Drone, a first run DX Skeeter, a DX Ontario Roc and a Prostyle #2 helix I can part with, as well as a random putter or 3.

How time sensitive is this. I have some discs in Florida. I think I will be getting them in 3 weeks. I have an ugly gator that I tried to dye and failed.
i dont leave until November, so if i could get them by the end of September or early October that would be great.
I've got a D Drone, a first run DX Skeeter, a DX Ontario Roc and a Prostyle #2 helix I can part with, as well as a random putter or 3.
that would be awesome, pm sent

you are going to have more discs than play it again sports. (see we love you in a non prerubian way)

I sent a regular old frisbee, Star SL, Cyclone, Viper, and a Whippet. They are not the best beginner discs, but you can't beat free :) That's my good deed, now I can come back and play

Status
Not open for further replies.