• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discs for donation for Haiti orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a thought, make a sort of wind chime apparatus from used coffee cans, soda cans, hell even plastic bottles...hang it from a tree and put like a laundry basket under it to catch the discs.

"artists" rendition:
attachment.php

Attachments

• haitibasket.PNG
    haitibasket.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 190
I will likely have a few discs to kick your way. Got a number of DX discs that up for sale/trade and doubt they will move :)

cool, just let me know.

bill my dad said any scrap that is left is quickly scoffed up by the town folk. we might buy like rubbermaid containers and have them shipped down with our supplies.

Yeah I would guess anything metallic would get gobbled wouldn't it.

Plastic bottles with a few rocks and the rubbermaid bin would probably work.

Here is a thought, make a sort of wind chime apparatus from used coffee cans, soda cans, hell even plastic bottles...hang it from a tree and put like a laundry basket under it to catch the discs.

Redneck disc golf...I love it! I'm gonna do that on my vacation!

And if you leave it someone will think its some kind of Blair Witch voodoo thingee.

I haven't forgotten @ ya... I'm hitting up the guys at dubs tonite for more.
I'll try to ship them to you Wednesday,

I'm working on a stack to donate. Gonna put them all up for trade first. Any that don't go will be for Haiti. I'll report back in a couple weeks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.