• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Discs that you dislike, despise or downright hate.

Definitely the Quest AT Double D. Obviously the Groove. The rim on the XS is so uncomfortable with how shallow it is.

from what I've thrown.
Starfire
Birdie
Polecat
Groove
wahoo
katana
havoc
hornet (with a passion)
diamond

there's prolly more...

The Astra. I was very hopeful for new Millenium, and the Astra sure was a clunker for me. The Quasar on the other hand...

The buzzz. They just don't work for me. I've tried them in evey plastic and a variety of weights and nothing. So it's back to rocs. I don't know that i actually hate them or if I'm just mad that they didn't fit my game. I do suggest them to people all the time.

p.s. why all the birdie hate? I don't mind putting with that at all

I used it for way too long thinking that a putter was a putter was a putter. It's affected by the wind so much that if someone so much a farts that thing is all over the place. At least that's my experience with it.

Never liked the way that a roc came out of my hand. This might be b/c I prefer to lip on a buzzz, but the roc just never felt right so it never flew right for me

i hate the new run cryztal flx challengers. i love my players cup and memorial runs and i was super stoked when the new DD run came out. then i threw the two that i bought off the tee and watched them flip and crash into the ground. they just didnt have anywhere near the same stability off the tee and they made me very angry.

i hate the new run cryztal flx challengers. i love my players cup and memorial runs and i was super stoked when the new DD run came out. then i threw the two that i bought off the tee and watched them flip and crash into the ground. they just didnt have anywhere near the same stability off the tee and they made me very angry.

Have never thrown a pc or memorial one but I agree on the dd run. Its great inside fifteen feet but when I tried an approach or even long putt I just burned it. Not even close to the same stability as a pro d challenger but that's not dd's fault or really even discraft. I should've known they would be flippy. I got mine signed and retired it. Use a medium ion and pro d challenger now.

Aviars. I don't hate them but I can't throw most of them. My grip with that disc doesn't work for me for some reason.

But I do use a Ching Aviar for putting. I bought it in 1998 and it has been my stable putter ever since. It's not as deep as most Aviars so I can also use it for an approach shot some times.

I could never like a JLS:sick:, Polaris LS or LF or pretty much any Millennium driver.:( Loved the Omega SS, but that was was all from them.

Pig
XS

Latest posts