• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dispelling the image...

I just report what I hear. At least it was not stated as fact. I guess I should start a disc golf tabloid.

If the mods feel the need to delete said posts please do. I guess it does walk the line of slander/defamation.

Robin Hood said:
I just report what I hear. At least it was not stated as fact. I guess I should start a disc golf tabloid.

If the mods feel the need to delete said posts please do. I guess it does walk the line of slander/defamation.
just a bit, i have heard from several golfers that this guy is a stand up character.......but having never met him, who knows? either way i dont think we should be posting 3rd hand info on the guys personal life

Your absolutely right Jesse. A blatant lapse in judgement on my part on my part. I should have never opened my mouth.

Robin Hood said:
I don't think I've been caught yet how did you find out?
i read it on the internet. someone heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone and posted it on the internet, so i figured hey, i'll put this fact on the internet in another place and keep the love going.