• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance????

Ive seen Phil Arthur throw 600' at Flyboy. It took him about 20 throws with blizzard stuff he had never held before but he did it.

Ive seen Phil Arthur throw 600' at Flyboy. It took him about 20 throws with blizzard stuff he had never held before but he did it.

Massive bomb. Disc comes out of the hand differently for people clearing 550+.

After playing for a solid year I was convinced I was throwing over 300'. For example, Hole 1 on myhome course is 280 and I parked it occasionally, sometimes saiing by 30'. Its wooded partially so I don't even throw for max distance.

When I started doing field work at a baseball field that I know had accurste signage, as I helped build it, I found out the truth. lol My furthest throw all day was maaaaaaybe 300, on average I was throwing 250.

Can routinely throw out of the park now but, it certainly puts into perspective all the 350 and 400' throwers with 1 year experience I read so much about on here, other forums and especially, youtube videos.