• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DM Gremlin

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
I just found a Gremlin a couple weeks ago (Gremlin stamp) and it does not say PDGA approved on the stamp. The PDGA list of approved discs has an Innova Gremlin approved still (as of 8-18-10). Discmania doesn't have this disc on their website under products. What is the deal?

From what I know, Innova stop producing the disc and gave the mold to their euro sister company Discmania which had been renamed the GM or Greater Midrange

Which ratings are correct?

6, 3, 0, 2 or 5, 5, 0, 1 (speed, glide, turn, fade)

Im curious about the ratings on the current Gremlins/GMs as well.

Anyone get one recently?
Are they domey still or back to flat?
Still have the bead?

Sorry; I was reading other threads about the disc and how it had changed and migrated from Innova over to being branded DM and this was just the most recent.

Mine is a bit domey in the middle and has a bead. It looks a lot like the 2010 Ace Race disc from Discraft (Hornet), but it doesn't fly the same. I would give it a -1 turn and +2 fade.

Thanks. Im debating on if I want to try one. I think Im going to want something a little more overstable and understable. Sounds like it would be between 2 types of discs I want to try.

Latest posts