• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Doubles Ace Pot Etiquette

Not only should you share the ace pot, you should share your paycheck, your car, house, wife, health insurance, lottery ticket etc. Otherwise your just a d***

It's not a big deal and I don't care how other people decide to split their ace pots. Two unselfish teammates always trump a pair of greedy players.

It's not a big deal and I don't care how other people decide to split their ace pots. Two unselfish teammates always trump a pair of greedy players.
My point was certainly in hyperbole. I was merely trying to show the opposing side. Several people on here were attempting to vilify those who choose not to split. There's absolutely nothing wrong with NOT splitting the pot as well as splitting the pot.

I don't know why this is an argument. Would anyone who says they wouldn't expect to split the pot, think they deserve money if their partner hits an ace?

That's the only case where someone is acting cheap or like a jerk. If you expect your partner to pay up but you wouldn't.

My point was certainly in hyperbole. I was merely trying to show the opposing side. Several people on here were attempting to vilify those who choose not to split. There's absolutely nothing wrong with NOT splitting the pot as well as splitting the pot.

Agreed

Latest posts