• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DROT instead of ace

Beetard

Double Eagle Member
Anybody (here) ever make an ace run and end up with a DROT instead? That would be funny. I myself have only had 1 DROT ever and that was from a bad putt. I imagine an ace DROT would be one of the rarest occurences in disc golf.

I wish I could get out and play right now, but in ohio we're currently getting pounded with a "biizzard"

whats DROT?

this is what I found:

Acronym Definition
DROT = Daily Register of Transactions
DROT = Daily Report Of Transaction[/u]

i had an ace that flexed enough to squeeze through one of the squares in the side of the basket. no chain. and during league too.. so i got paid :D

I've heard stories of older soft dx plastic being used as thumbers either getting stuck in the top of the basket or being sliced open by the number plate on a Mach III and getting stuck, but never seen either.

It's a whole lot easier to get an ace stuck in the basket than get it stuck on top (but I have one of the former, ymmv).

No aces on top, but many putts on top. On the Innova baskets, they've fallen through, on the Machs they just sit and stare at me.

black udder said:
No aces on top, but many putts on top. On the Innova baskets, they've fallen through, on the Machs they just sit and stare at me.

I have that happen too.

My first (and only) ace was stuck in the side of the basket. I really had to work to get it out.

i have a friend who landed on top on his tee shot and slid falling then hit the basket and landed right next to the basket. could be bs but he said it happened lol

I had an approach shot from around 180 or 200 hit the top of a chainstar basket , shoot straight up in the air about 15 feet or so, and land on the top of the basket. I could never duplicate the shot and it kind of sucks that it doesn't count as holed out.