• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dye Max Discs

Stover

Par Member
Wondering if anyone has thrown any of these discs. They sell them on Dynamic Discs and Nikko has his own images. I am wondering how they feel and how they fly compared to their normal counter parts. Things like are they slick? Are they more understable? Stuff like that.

If they are good Im gonna have to get a ton of the Nikko's skull getting bashed with a disc in the eye. I got drilled in the eye in 2010 with a driver so I feel compelled to buy like 3-4 copies of it.

I haven't seen the nikko ones yet but I've seen quite a few dye max at our last tourney and they are just done on normal production discs so I would assume these would be the same. For what it's worth.

I have a dye max buzzz and the first thing I noticed was how slick it feels on the top. These things are like greased pigs when there is moisture on them. Extremely tough to get a good grip on it. Yes they are cool to look at, but IMO not really too functional as a thrower.

It's dye not viynal I live in KS so have plenty most of the discs they dye are slick such as ESP for your buzzzz I can't not tell any difference except they look pimp

Throw some D'z on it

Basically a wallhanger disc IMO. You can wear down the dye with your fingers pretty easily.