• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dyes by Dan

Nice dyes. I read the carbon enhanced before I saw the pic and as soon as I read it I asked myself how'd that pass safety inspection? Thought discs had to have a certain amount of flex in them for safety's sake.

Then I saw the pic :lol:

Nice to see you post again!! Looking good. I really dig that Pink Floyd dye. MVP dyes you've done come out so freakin' sweeeeet. Keep it up.

OMG how you do dyes like this?! can you make a guide?

I want a 175g Gold Line River with "..Something Wonderful.." on it. :)

A few more, one for a local tournament raffle, one for a local, and a couple of blizzards for my bag.

SITWsDSC_0711.jpg

ChiefsIonsDSC_0719.jpg

superweensDSC_0462.jpg

POPEsDSC_0700-1.jpg

Last one, Dancing Shiva on my Destroyer.
shivadestroyersDSC_0329.jpg

It's been a while, playing around with Jeff's brainwave technique lately.

A Star Sidewinder that's in my bag!
InnovaSidewindersDSC_2863.jpg

Star Destroyer
InnovaDestroyersDSC_3108_zpsf8525221.jpg

And an MVP Shock
MVPShocksDSC_3126_zps94ba138a.jpg

These are all cool and uniquely designed dyed disc... It's really a piece of art. I'm glad that I've seen a lot in you.

That Star Destroyer is beautiful - wow. I especially love the rings on the wing - is that up for sale?

The Destroyer has been sold but I may be up to taking some custom orders on this type of dye work, pm me if interested.

Dude, That GHOST is super-cool, love it!
Different techniques combined to great effect.

Those beautifully designed dyed discs are great! What a good artwork you have in mind and now I'm thinking of what to buy.

Latest posts