• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger Backpack Review

Heard on Discgolfanswer man about the new release of the Ranger Coming in Nov-Jan 2013. He said the bag had some upgraded items.. he did mention some cool color options but didn't talk about the upgrade. http://www.discgolfanswerman.com

Anyone have any info on the new ranger bag coming soon?

y5amasym.jpg

Spacious enough for a passenger...

Hmmm...The only complaint I have so far, is that the DD logo is in 3 different places, and there's really no where to put patches except on the mini pocket

Played a round today, and the thing I noticed was that the putter pocket is very tight. I can't pull 1 putter, and slide it back in easily. It's got two judges in it right now. bottoms out to make grabbing easier. when I go to slide one back, it kind of wedges into the flightplate of the one already in there. To those with one, does it stretch out over time?

20131005_024657.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have issues with the bottle holder not having a grommet in the bottom? It'd be such an easy mod, but I don't want to void the warranty...

So anyone done any add-ons or mods that made you think "Why didn't DD think of this?!" Or anything you'd have liked to see?

I havnt noticed an issue without a grommet although it does bug me that the drink holder is spandex I always have to stretch it out before putting in a bigger size bottle like a Gatorade kind of tedious and since I'm used to my grip I always try to shove it in without thinking and fail,a few times before I realize I need to pull out the pocket

durablity

Anybody had any issues with the durablity with there's so far? I havent had any but i wonder how well tbe bottom will hold up.

Where can I get one of these at?

Might be tough. I think they're sold out right now, but I think they said they'll be back in stock in november?

I've been thinking of adding a mesh zipper pocket like it has in the top, to the cover flap as well.
Add a look internally in almost the same place as the external towel hook, so my towel can live inside the bag and not drag. It also wouldn't get in the way of a stool or whatever you put there.
Add an organizer panel to the inside of the bigger zippered pocket (the one with the mini pocket) for small things like cash, wipes, or the like.

Last edited:
Anybody had any issues with the durablity with there's so far? I havent had any but i wonder how well tbe bottom will hold up.

My buddy has had his Ranger since it came out. We were looking at it last week before a tournament and noticed the bottom. The cloth on all four corners has started to deteriorate and you can see the plastic insert. He hasn't contacted DD about it yet, so I don't know if they will cover it. They really need to redesign the "feet".

Ranger

My buddy has had his Ranger since it came out. We were looking at it last week before a tournament and noticed the bottom. The cloth on all four corners has started to deteriorate and you can see the plastic insert. He hasn't contacted DD about it yet, so I don't know if they will cover it. They really need to redesign the "feet".

Thats what Im worried about. I have one corner thats showing wear and I got mine when the last design came out. I think I've had it 4 months maybe?

I'm pretty sure I emailed Dynamic asking about color choices for my wife. They said they'd been talking about more colors and more were expected later this fall.

Also, they made a other colors ya'll. There are pictures. Like six posts up.

Latest posts