• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Eagle McMahon Signature Glow C-LINE MD3

I've heard they go OB on the last hole of a tourney :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Nice jab but a missed one. He drives with a light pink C-line P2 on hole 18 all rounds. It does look very white/glow in the air but that is just camera exposure. On the tee and on the landing it is definitely not glow.

Nice jab but a missed one. He drives with a light pink C-line P2 on hole 18 all rounds. It does look very white/glow in the air but that is just camera exposure. On the tee and on the landing it is definitely not glow.

Agreed that Eagle was using his Pink C-Line P2 on hole 18.

BTW, I have a pink color glow P2, so they do exist. In the dark they glow white on the flight plate; one doesn't really see the glow in a pink color except right along the edges of the rim where the plastic is thickest.

He's signing any signature MD3 ordered today through the Discmania store. I'm tempted as I'm a big fan and they're calling this "one of the most overstable runs." However... It's still $30 after shipping for one disc. Ouch!

30 bucks for this disc? No freaking way. I didn't pay nearly that much for my Paige Pierce signature Convict w/ COA

Well that is no damn fun! Lol.. Good eye. Streets is getting old now hes married and just throws a wizard/roc/teebird. It seemed like it could have been faster profile vs P2 tho?

30 bucks for this disc? No freaking way. I didn't pay nearly that much for my Paige Pierce signature Convict w/ COA

$26 base price + $3 flat-rate shipping for one disc. Still questioning, because I am a big fan of Eagle, love supporting my favorite players, and love the added mojo from signed discs... But I've gotten several free signatures from pros and can get signed discs from Supreme Flight at times for $16-$20 a disc... :\

These look like they have nice constant angle rims. Are the more stable/OS of these viable replacements for the Verdict/Hornet spot, or not consistently stable enough?

REAL TALK

Is this disc any more stable than a max weight Z Buzzz?

Found this Glow MD3 Review online.

I just got a pair of the most recent glow MD3 and it is most definitely NOT OS.
I mean, it has some stability, but not what I'd call OS.

I took out all fresh Luster MD3, P-Md3, and these new Glows this weekend, and that was the rate of stability (highest to lowest).
The glow plastic is nice, and I could use the straighter flight myself, since I already have an OS mid in the Kaxe.

But lusters have the most fade (basically true to flight #s), I liked the feel and faster flight of the flat top P the most (maybe slightly less fade, 2.5 or so, at the end and obviously will beat in), and glows were more like -0.25, 2 for me.

Last edited:
I can't find a stable enough Buzzz to fill my stable buzzz slot, MD3 is taking over. they are pretty solid mids

That's odd every Z Buzz I have thrown has been very stable to slightly OS. Have you tried the Buzz OS it feels very close to a Z Buzz but with alot more fade.

I've yet to find an eagle glow md3 that is anywhere near a roc in terms of stability. Maybe a regular c line but all the glows I've used have been reliably OS. Where are you guys finding these things?

i dont throw them anymore, but every glow MD3 i threw was dead straight. if you throw them with hyzer they hold the line and dont flip, but they are a true straight mid range in my opinion.

.....Designed with the power players in mind, the MD3 can handle a lot of power without flexing and always comes back down with a dependable fade. Great reliable midrange for all conditions. Compared to the Discmania hit midrange MD2, the MD3 is more stable both in high and in low speed. Grab yourself a pair – we bet you won't be playing without one, once you've tried this out!

I figured most manufacturers were on the same page as the online community and most people I've talked to on the course...but whoever did the descrip on the MD3 seems to be using the term "flex" and "turn" synonymously. The dependable fade IS the flex. The overstability of the disc to flex back to a hyzer angle, right? Sorry, this is unrelated to the most recent post....

Last edited:
I just picked up a eagle glow md3. Are these worth collecting? Are they a limited run?