• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle X vs L

Anyone throwing the Star 'INNFUSE' Eagles? The stamps are really good.

Whats the stability like? Barsby eagles stable or somewhat less? I'm not looking for eagles that fly like banshee's or mini firebirds. Something with at least a hint of turn.

My flat Champion X flies like a fairway Wraith. I've never had that. I'm hoping I can keep getting that same type of flight with future Eagles. Or are they all over the place?

My flat Champion X flies like a fairway Wraith. I've never had that. I'm hoping I can keep getting that same type of flight with future Eagles. Or are they all over the place?

Just get a Star if you ever need to replace it.

Whats the stability like? Barsby eagles stable or somewhat less? I'm not looking for eagles that fly like banshee's or mini firebirds. Something with at least a hint of turn.

Less stable than the Barabys, but I get high speed turn out of those, too.

I recently lost my eagle l into a lake. But I'm my search for a new one I haven't anywhere that sells them. Am I missing something or are they just not available at all anywhere?

I recently lost my eagle l into a lake. But I'm my search for a new one I haven't anywhere that sells them. Am I missing something or are they just not available at all anywhere?

They are sparse, the Infinite Exodus is basically the same, but if you like the domey ones with good glide, don't get the C blend, go S or I.

Just get a Star if you ever need to replace it.

and Low dome X, not full on flat top X or else the mold is going to fly like a Banshee if full on flat top.

More or less, I think they added something to make it stiffer, but itÂ's close.

So more like the older Pro from 2014 or older with 2014 being about the time midrange and fairway discs that were made in Pro were the next distance range of discs to be stopped being made in Pro after the Pro Putters were stopped for 2010. Not the newer driver Pro that is softer and as of 2018-2019 in some runs flexible in the bad way some runs/discs of R-Pro are.

Last edited:
So more like the older Pro from 2014 or older with 2014 being about the time midrange and fairway discs that were made in Pro were the next distance range of discs to be stopped being made in Pro after the Pro Putters were stopped for 2010. Not the newer driver Pro that is softer and as of 2018-2019 in some runs flexible in the bad way some runs/discs of R-Pro are.

More or less, yes. It's sort of like if Star way just a bit more scuff and dent prone. I actually used the Emperor, Exodus and Anubis in I plastic a lot last year and for many of those discs it's an optimal plastic.

More or less, yes. It's sort of like if Star way just a bit more scuff and dent prone. I actually used the Emperor, Exodus and Anubis in I plastic a lot last year and for many of those discs it's an optimal plastic.

I-blend is a very good Pro plastic. I don't think it's like the 'older' Pro, but a near-Star-quality Pro plastic that is a bit grippier/less slick than Star and seasons in 'not too fast, not too slow'. I've really come to like the I-blend, and Moose is right that it's an ideal plastic for many of the Infinite Discs line of molds.

Can you hook it up with a profile picture? Bonus points for having an actual EL alongside.

I actually looked and have a super old champ EL and an I blend Exodus, but for the life of me can't find the C blend! I'll look again tomorrow, but not sure where I've put it.

I actually looked and have a super old champ EL and an I blend Exodus, but for the life of me can't find the C blend! I'll look again tomorrow, but not sure where I've put it.

*looks in the bag* — funny, that's normally where I'd keep it...
*looks under the basket* — ah there it is.