• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

I got an orange QMS for $5. Are these of any value? It was listed as 8.5/10.

photofeb03225611e.jpg

I want to rant about PrimeDisc's(DiscNation) listings on ebay. If you are going to set the "reserve price" to be within a $1 or two of the "Buy It Now" price...then save everybody the trouble and just list it for the buy it now price. Not to mention some of your buy it now prices are just flat ridiculous.

A lot of buyers filter their search for Auction Only or Buy It Now. By setting up the listing as an auction with reserve and "Buy It Now", they bypass the filter.

I don't remember the seller, but I won an auction for a new Ibex, starting bid was $11.99 and buy it now was $15.99. I entered a bid for $11.99, waited four days, and ended up getting a new Ibex for $15 shipped. Not a bad deal but you have to be patient.

BLURR said:
I want to rant about PrimeDisc's(DiscNation) listings on ebay. If you are going to set the "reserve price" to be within a $1 or two of the "Buy It Now" price...then save everybody the trouble and just list it for the buy it now price. Not to mention some of your buy it now prices are just flat ridiculous.

Agree, the starting prices for all their auctions are pretty fucking stupid. Also, their "buy it now" prices are pretty fucking stupid. I get so pissed when they put something I'd throw on auction for a dumbass price.