• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

so enforcer still not as beefy as the beefiest star destroyer?
ranger what plastic did u have?

I got a 170 Pink Lucid. I'm still getting used to how it handles a head wind, if its strong does it go STRAIGHT. I'm just so used to over compensating for how OS the Destroyer was I accidentally throw it too far out to the right(I'm RHBH). I really could only use the Destroyer for shorter BH/FH skip shots, and FH hyzers, because to get any BH distance i'd have to S it , and that's not my style.
The Enforcer does all the things my Destoyer did, but does more and does it better.

I'm starting to become a DD slut... Oh well.

Yeah, I threw an enforcer today. And damn. Awesome. Thing is a bullet, cut through the 25 mph wind like it was nothing, but got good distance too. much more penetration than my domey beefy destroyer. No turn in that headwind. Definitely more overstable.

In a Feldy WITB video he said he handed Wiggins Jr an Enforcer and he said not even he could get it to flip over. Could be a true 90-100 mph (throw plus wind) non flip disc.

How does a Stiletto compare to the Enforcer? I throw an Opto Stiletto and love it. Long straight and huge left hand skips.

I got a 170 Pink Lucid. I'm still getting used to how it handles a head wind, if its strong does it go STRAIGHT. I'm just so used to over compensating for how OS the Destroyer was I accidentally throw it too far out to the right(I'm RHBH). I really could only use the Destroyer for shorter BH/FH skip shots, and FH hyzers, because to get any BH distance i'd have to S it , and that's not my style.
The Enforcer does all the things my Destoyer did, but does more and does it better.

I'm starting to become a DD slut... Oh well.

is the enforcer less overstable than a destroyer??
that would fit my game. i like the trespass but would probably need one step up for strong winds.

i dunno. the enforcer i threw today was definitely more overstable than any destroyer i've thrown aside from maybe - MAYBE - a bottom stamp. i haven't thrown one of those in a while. since it has less dome it penetrated the wind better too. sample size of one, of course.

that's weird that it's more overstable but can penetrate more.
I know that even OS trilogy is usually not very overstable because of the plastic (glide). pound for pound I wonder which is more overstable if you just look at the mold (minus plastic types).
I guess the only way to find out is to throw one.

the one i threw was much flatter so it cuts the wind much better. the beefy destroyers i have thrown and the one i own have way more dome than the enforcer i threw today. it just flew straighter longer and maintained speed without really getting slowed by the wind. i don't know if all enforcers are like that though.

Love my Enforcer, didn't think id like it more than my Opto Scythe but I do. Can't decide if I like it more than the Felon. Both are excellent forehand/wind/hyzer monsters. Great compliment to the Trespass IMO

good to hear Squirrilah. You don't feel like you have to throw it much harder vs the trespass?

I bag 1 Enforcer, a domey (OS) Fuzion Trespass, and a 172 Lucid Trespass.
I've tried Stilettos and can't throw them worth a damn.
On the same holes/shots that I tried the Stuletto I am throwing the Enforcer with better and desired results.
For me the Enforcer is easier to throw than the Stiletto (because the rim is slightly smaller and it's not quite as OS).
The Enforcer isn't as long as a Trespass because it doesn't have the same glide and turn. But it will hold into a headwind and finish left with no worries.
I used to carry a Scythe but I found the Enforcer to be a better option...it went further.

In short the Enforcer is quite high speed and low speed stable. Has a reasonable amount of glide to get you some distance without sacrificing wind fighting ability.

If you like the Trespass the Enforcer is a good pairing disc in that it truly does feel similar in the hand and have similar flight.

Yeah I kind of figured that would be the case. Longer and less fade. I don't throw the Stiletto for distance, it's usually situational. Flex shots into the wind (comes out of annys really well) and shots where a Firebird won't reach. Bigger skips and longer FB.

How are these seasoning over time? I have a new Lucid Air Enforcer at 158 that makes my new Air Giant look like a Tern. I'm assuming glide will come with age, just wondering how much and how fast everyone is experiencing changes.

Besides maybe an H1, this is the most overstable lightweight disc I've had the pleasure of throwing. I am very impressed so far.

My main Enforcer is a 172g Fuzion that I have been beating up for about a year. It started out as my forehand and get out of trouble disc, but now I am able to throw this thing out to about 400' thrown on a flat hard rip, carries straight as an arrow for 80% of the flight before the fade kicks in. Great disc when fresh and even better when beat in. I've been hearing that the bios beat in quicker and will become even straighter, longer drivers. Know of a couple people that actually choose the beat bio for their big distance shots.

My main Enforcer is a 172g Fuzion that I have been beating up for about a year. It started out as my forehand and get out of trouble disc, but now I am able to throw this thing out to about 400' thrown on a flat hard rip, carries straight as an arrow for 80% of the flight before the fade kicks in. Great disc when fresh and even better when beat in. I've been hearing that the bios beat in quicker and will become even straighter, longer drivers. Know of a couple people that actually choose the beat bio for their big distance shots.
Just can't get enough of the Enforcers. The Bio in particular is in the sweet spot for me. Even in moderate winds, it wont turn but still holds the line for a very long time before fading smoothly but consistently to the left. Like people have said so many times, pairs perfectly with the Trespass.

Next weekend we have 27mph winds forecasted for a tournament that is played on a seashore course. I'm actually quite excited to get the more stable Fuzion Enforcer into the mix. :clap:

So today I test threw a BioFuzion and a Metal Flake Lucid Enforcer. My first reaction is these two versions, although the same mold, are very different. The BioFuzion had a fair bit of turn but fought back out at the end. Had a couple of monster drives with the BioFuzion(400+).

Now, the MF Lucid was insanely overstable. Very similar flight to a Z-Nuke OS. No wind will ever flip this thing...I'm pretty sure. I could only get it out to about 330 on a full flat tug.

Now...I want to hear how the Fuzion flies. Are they less overstable than the Lucid's, but more overstable than the BioFuzion?

Definitely way more OS than the Bio, but I have no exp on the MF Lucid.
Do you see as much difference in Bio and other Lucid/Fuzion in the Trespass as the Enforcer? I have not seen much difference in the Trespass except my really high plh Lucid, but that seems to be an aberration. Maybe b/c it is an overstable mold, the plastic difference is greater in the Enforcer.

Do you see as much difference in Bio and other Lucid/Fuzion in the Trespass as the Enforcer? I have not seen much difference in the Trespass except my really high plh Lucid, but that seems to be an aberration. Maybe b/c it is an overstable mold, the plastic difference is greater in the Enforcer.
Not really, like you said the Trespasses seem to be pretty consistent across all plastics. For some reason the plastic difference on Enforcers affects things way more.

My Bio Trespass is considerably less stable than my Fuzion one and that is not having been broken in. I have a Bio Escape that is unusable flippy from heavy use. I am not saying any of this is bad. I like having the same disc at different levels like that. That escape was absolutely glorious for a time:) I have a Giant in Tourney plastic that is pretty freaking burly and a Enforcer in Fluid that dives unbelievable, it must get to the ground IMMEDIATELY. I was thinking of trying one of these two in Bio/Recycled. I have a medium power arm and live in Northern New England where courses are usually pretty wooded so wind is not generally a huge factor. Of course some of the time it is and my Trespass does not cut it in high winds. Flipped it yesterday in a strong crosswind shot. Any opinion on Recycled Giant vs Bio Enforcer?

Latest posts