• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

English 101 Gallery...

English1011

Decided to quit posting new dye jobs and just continue this thread as a gallery...

Just thought I would post up another completed project...A color matched set of ninja turtle discs.

TMNTmatchedset.jpg

TMNTBoss.jpg

TMNTDestroyer.jpg

TMNTDestroyer2.jpg

TMNTOrc.jpg

It was a fun project, and all of the money is going to a new course in the area.

Wow. Usually I don't care about dyed discs -- too much trouble and they inevitably bleed over time. But wow. Those are sweet. Definitely some of my favorite dyes I've seen, and I love that they are a set. Would be great to have those in the bag.

And I love the pizza putter idea.

If someone throws a mixed bag, you can always put April on a Crush to round out the set. Otherwise, I'm not sure what disc would best fit for her.

And foot soldiers need to go on midranges -- they do all the day-to-day dirty work.

Gotta put the van on one! Maybe go with the A-Team instead if you're doing a van, the turtles are a cartoon kids verision of the A-Team anyways (four guys, in a van, with a female reporter, hiding in the "underground", fighting crime...)

pd

marmoset said:
Rocksteady on a Rhyno, of course.
Bebop on a Pig?
nice, gotta wait until the star pig comes out though, the pro pig doesnt take dye for shit (i tried to dye one pink)

Jesse B 707 said:
nice, gotta wait until the star pig comes out though, the pro pig doesnt take dye for shit (i tried to dye one pink)
I tried to do the same thing, but it ended up looking like I just got it from the bottom of a pond after a few years of being there.

I really love the TMNT dyes!

Latest posts