• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

I bought a stack from 170-180 and was expecting the lighter weights to be flat like my 170 Zs. What a pleasant surprise to find every one was domey like my heavy Zs.

We have some left at CDGS, but they are going fast!! This run feels much better than the first ESP Comet run. They are stiffer and more consistently domey. I might have to grab one to play with...

My 4 reds I got from Marshal Street are totally kicken. Domey, stiff-er than my 1st runs but not my much. I love that they match my Red Ron Russel party time TP Comets. I think I may pick up a few more.

got my two 176s on saturday from DGC. Weighed them and they are both spot on, a perfect pair. Color was listed as 'red' but they are more of a neon watermelon, with white stamp. Nice looking discs. Taking them out tomorrow for throwing.

crap crap crap I dont have any yet crap crap crap I need to get to my shop and pray

I admit to not reading through this thread. But my laptop is a little messed up now so i got like 2 more minutes to get this in. Sorry. Are these new comets especially domey or did I get a freak in the mail today?

EDIT: Read previous page. I'm good. My bad.

Damn I wish I would have been able to snag a few before they sold out at DGC! Oh well I guess my two 1st runs will suffice.

Got mine in the mail today from DGC. Light blue with nice red stamp. There are some faint, thin white swirls toward the center that add a nice touch. I ordered a 177 but the sticker says 175-176. I'll weigh it when I get home to verify. I threw it a couple times in a lunch hour round today, and I can tell it is slightly less stable than my Z Comet. It seems pretty domey, like my Z, but I don't have any other ESP runs to compare it to. Looking forward to getting in more throws with it.

IMG_22301.jpg

the red one might be available if someone wants to trade comet for comet. its 174 and domey. im looking for a little heavier and flatter if at all possible.

thinking about ordering some of these... but i think i might just stick with the fuse since they are in regular production

Latest posts