• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Extremely compact, 3-disc bag?

How much are you looking to spend? I've got a prototype my wife and I are looking to possibly market for a small disc set-up.

How much are you looking to spend? I've got a prototype my wife and I are looking to possibly market for a small disc set-up.

A small, relatively water proof rig that carries 3-5 discs, a small interior pocket, and an exterior pouch for a beverage is all I require for casual play. Less is more.

I would spend maybe $30-50 depending on quality.

My set up has no drink carrier, though I am considering some sort of camelback type option. It does have a couple small pockets aside from disc storage, but not much more than cell/mini storage for what I carry.

My set up has no drink carrier, though I am considering some sort of camelback type option. It does have a couple small pockets aside from disc storage, but not much more than cell/mini storage for what I carry.

I'm not really sure the mini pocket is a benefit for casual round bags. Few seem to use them much (except for sanctioned events and those probably deserve a bigger bag).

I would love to see your prototype as minimal rounds tend to be my best rounds.

Latest posts