• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

Finally pulled the trigger on a couple of the hand stamped white plutoniums, I'm excited to put them up against my serpents for my putting duties :D

I'm really thinking about picking up a Uranium for approaches, anyone with experience to chime in and sell me on it?

I'm really thinking about picking up a Uranium for approaches, anyone with experience to chime in and sell me on it?

No experience with it but were the Plutos not to your liking? I'd be interested in backups if so.

Easy to control, predictable consistent flight - great approach disc with solid fade on it. Lower profile so easy to flick. I find it to be my constant go-to on approaches.

Well, I was updating the site and I may have messed up a little. I "ACCIDENTALLY" put Iridiums, Plutoniums, Uraniums, Radiums, and Chromiums on sale for $8.... yes this includes premium plastics (hydra and hydra/terra blend)!

I may have also "ACCIDENTALLY" put misprint Lithiums (Terra blend) on sale for $5.
Ummmm - i'd suggest going to get some ASAP before I fix the error (probably won't fix till Monday, but I'd also guess some items may sell out quickly).
Get your stuff here - http://www.factiondg.com/store/c44/Element_Discs.html

Well, I was updating the site and I may have messed up a little. I "ACCIDENTALLY" put Iridiums, Plutoniums, Uraniums, Radiums, and Chromiums on sale for $8.... yes this includes premium plastics (hydra and hydra/terra blend)!

I may have also "ACCIDENTALLY" put misprint Lithiums (Terra blend) on sale for $5.
Ummmm - i'd suggest going to get some ASAP before I fix the error (probably won't fix till Monday, but I'd also guess some items may sell out quickly).
Get your stuff here - http://www.factiondg.com/store/c44/Element_Discs.html

Thanks!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was going to order a Murdered out black IRIDIUM and its SOLD OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o n nn nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was going to order a Murdered out black IRIDIUM and its SOLD OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o n nn nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :(

175 on the old school logo is sold out, but 175 on the new school logo is available
there are also 174g and lower available as well in both logos.

^^ Yessssss I lied, haha, i selected 175g, then it said sold out, i thought it was sold out for ALL of them. So i just grabbed a 174g~~~~ so happy. Just ordered. thanks guys

^^ Yessssss I lied, haha, i selected 175g, then it said sold out, i thought it was sold out for ALL of them. So i just grabbed a 174g~~~~ so happy. Just ordered. thanks guys

I know who got the 175's.............................:thmbup:

Quick Q, does the stego fly like a berg/zone hybrid? Dumps like a truck, feels fat, and has 0 glide?

Quick Q, does the stego fly like a berg/zone hybrid? Dumps like a truck, feels fat, and has 0 glide?

Umm, like a berg/zone hybrid on steroids in the stability department. It is low profile except for the thumbtrack spoiler on top. The spoiler makes it fade stronger the harder it is thrown. It is pure 100% beef.

It doesn't fly really. It just seeks the ground. More overstable then Zone.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

truck truck
Flies like what what what
Baby Make your putt , Putt putt
I think I'll sing it again! :p:p:p

Odly enough i was thinking of sisqo when i was typing that lel.

I am glad its more OS than a zone. I use a clutch/berg/zone combo for my fh and bh needs and the berg/zone combo covers all my stable to OS fh shots up to 250. I rarely use my zone for fh flex shots, so would i be able to throw a stego on a fh flex shot with authority for 150-230ft shots?

Odly enough i was thinking of sisqo when i was typing that lel.

I am glad its more OS than a zone. I use a clutch/berg/zone combo for my fh and bh needs and the berg/zone combo covers all my stable to OS fh shots up to 250. I rarely use my zone for fh flex shots, so would i be able to throw a stego on a fh flex shot with authority for 150-230ft shots?

Easily.

Torque it over as hard as you want... It's flexing back.

People think the Justice is the beef until the Stego enters the battle. It's almost unreal how much HSS it has when thrown with power.

Again, this disc isn't for the faint of heart or mold minimalist. It is however wildly useful for random utility shots, putting into hurricane winds and winning bets against your cannon armed friends.

Stego... Dumb. Lazy. Overstable.

Hey Jamie, how long before a Tyrant refresh? I need could use some backups. Also any news on the Tyrant in different plastic blends?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk