• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you can select players who aren´t even registered to the tournament?!
Or am I wrong.
I have like 200 women to choose from.
Do I have to check with the memorial website to make sure?

Last edited:
OK... I'm in. DSCJNKY's Team.
This new format for points is killing me.

Good luck y'all... you're going to need it!
DSCJNKY

Seems like you can select players who aren´t even registered to the tournament?!
Like 34% have selected Nate Doss, but I can´t really find his name on the memorial website?
Am I wrong?

Ssshhhh... let them pick poorly.
DSCJNKY

*edit: I just checked the roster and he's in.

Is anyone actually picking a forth Mens. I figure get the top three picks and a lady in for the win and leave the lower player out as it is tough to find a guy for under 950ish. I would rather have 4 superstars rather than all my places filled.

Last edited:
Is anyone actually picking a forth Mens. I figure get the top three picks and a lady in for the win and leave the lower player out as it is tough to find a guy for under 950ish. I would rather have 4 superstars rather than all my places filled.

For a meager 965 you can pick Graham Russell as your fourth.

Or am I wrong.
I have like 200 women to choose from.
Do I have to check with the memorial website to make sure?

The entire list of golfers is at your disposal. We don't limit it to pre-registrations because A) some pre-regs might no-show, and B) some people might show up that aren't registered.

On a side note, I love the new features this year.

Thanks!

I only went with 3 MPO. Only 2 count towards points right?

Im confused. . .I have 4 spots allowed for MPO and one for FPO meaning I have to select 5 people total with one from FPO . . . or am I misunderstanding this new setup?

Current League Setup for all tournaments except the United States Women's Disc Golf Championships​

Picks:
Open Men (MPO) – Pick 4 golfer(s), score top 4
Open Women (MPO) – Pick 1 golfer(s), score top 1

Scoring:
Fixed Score – 100 – The first place golfer receives the points specified. Second receives one less, third receives two less, etc.

Salary Cap: (This is checked)
5020 – If checked, players may only select golfers whose combined value is below or equal to the specified cap.

Captain Pick: (This is checked)
Multiplier 2.0
If checked, players may choose one golfer as their captain for this tournament. The captain's point value will be multiplied by the provided value.

Substitute Pick: (This is checked)
If checked, players may select an additional golfer as a substitute. If any of their non-substitute golfers do not play or drop out of the tournament, the substitute's score will be used instead.

Our league can have a max of 15 tournaments. The 15 I chose were decided both on the size of the tournament and the timing of the tournament. I do not want long lapses of dead time with no action so I chose a few tournaments just to fill space. Please let me know if you want one taken out and a different one added.

Seems like if you pick 3 you score 3.
If you pick 4 you score 4.
If you don't pick a women you get 0 points in women's division.

Do as you like, but I'll pick 5 players and a substitute..

I only went with 3 MPO. Only 2 count towards points right?

Seems like if you pick 3 you score 3.
If you pick 4 you score 4.
If you don't pick a women you get 0 points in women's division.

Do as you like, but I'll pick 5 players and a substitute..

what marksen said.

Picks:
Open Men (MPO) – Pick 4 golfer(s), score top 4
Open Women (MPO) – Pick 1 golfer(s), score top 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts