• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

i think that's a can of worms i would prefer to leave unopened... i have no idea how your team did this week but in theory if we allow teams to join after the fact someone could jump in at the last minute if their team is doing well or choose not to join at all if their team is doing poorly... i guess you are welcome to join for bragging rights but only those in from the get-go will be in the mix for prizes...

I agree . . .wait for the second half league instead

Btw the Chavezridge guy is a friend of mine and got the most possible points at the memorial. He's not really active on this site. I don't think he's gonna join the league, he was just messing with me by posting about it.

i've never played fantasy sports but i'm trying this out

i hit up playfantasydiscgolf.com and picked

Nikko Locastro
Brian Schweberger
Jeremy Koling
Richard Wysocki

i'm not in a league or anything... so i guess i'm just playing myself? trying to get a high score?

I'd enjoy it if you had the option of doing one-tournament at a time. Might seem to get more people that was as the season progresses.

Just made my picks... definitely harder with only 66 points to pick the people you want.
I got: Matty O, Uli, McBeth and Avery.

I just couldn't afford Nikko or Dave at 20 and still get names I recognized further down.
We'll see what happens... the playing field will definitely be more spread out now.
DSCJNKY

Just made my picks... definitely harder with only 66 points to pick the people you want.
I got: Matty O, Uli, McBeth and Avery.

I just couldn't afford Nikko or Dave at 20 and still get names I recognized further down.
We'll see what happens... the playing field will definitely be more spread out now.
DSCJNKY

my thoughts are the same... and i have 3 of the 4 same players...

I'm glad they switched to less points. I've got:

Locastro
McBeth
McCabe
*-------

*Can't give away my long shot underdog.

What's up with the point system? First they change the bank after the first event and now we are going on 3 days after the ratings update and they haven't adjusted players values as they said they would.

That's pretty lame.

What's up with the point system? First they change the bank after the first event and now we are going on 3 days after the ratings update and they haven't adjusted players values as they said they would.

That's pretty lame.

my guess is the 5 day window was perceived as too small (which i am in agreement with) and they will be updated for the next event...

these guys are obviously flying by the seat of their pants to a degree so more changes won't be a shock to me...

They shouldn't have changed the number of points until the second half. Changing after one tourney is pretty lame, and messes with a LOT of people's teams.

Latest posts