• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Hyzer Flip Mid Range?

Depending on the hole shape, beat roc or stingray (both dx for me).

A Meteor would be the easiest but not necessarily the best option. It does not take much to get a Meteor to flip up. However, I have noticed that more often than not, once it does flip up out of a hyzer, it has a tendency to just stay flat and finish straight. I can get more distance out of the Meteor this way than any other way out of any other mid. I noticed that I cannot get a Meteor to go right unless I put a lot of mustard on the throw or release it flat.

Otherwise, since my forehand sucks, I like to muscle putters as most of them when given even a little height and the slightest bit of anhyzer will softly hold that line all the way. A Ridge is perfect for this and a Summit if I need just a little more turn.

beat roc,or a mid 170's fuse. Both work great depending on hazards and what not. The fuse has been working amazingly well for holes like your describing where I need more glide.i carry both for different situations