• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

feldberg and jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, if you want to be literal, the sexual values of the 1950s were not mutually exclusive to that era.

Redo: Avery Jenkins must be super pissed that Nate Doss gets to eat the fruit without paying for the tree. Avery must have worked out some wicked bride price deal with Nate to let that sorts of shenanigans take place near him.

every time a thread like this pops up im embarrassed for the whole of DGR, the best is when the dude we're talkin about pops his head in the thread and speaks up.......like right after i railed on vibram for several pages and then Steve Dodge joined the site :oops:

but yeah, i could take about .5 days in a winnie with Feldy before id be done

IIRC....avery is a member of this site. Aviar7495 i believe :)

Or that time jesse was ripping on that kid from the pdga board that said only 990+ golfers should review discs and then he showed up here.

jsun3thousand said:
Or that time jesse was ripping on that kid from the pdga board that said only 990+ golfers should review discs and then he showed up here.

yeah him and Frank had a big pissing match earlier today (man I need a life :cry:).

Man, Frank lets you guys get away with a lot more than I would. I've been busy with work and tournament planning, or I would have locked it yesterday.

Avery sleeps in the Winnebago whenever he finds a sock on the doorknob, I'm guessing.

In before the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts