• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

finally satisfied, almost

Ice Eagle

drivers:
gazelle-172
2 exp1-168, 172
polaris ls-170
jls-168

im trying to decide between the jls and polaris i pretty much just use the jls when i have the chance of losing a disc.

mids:
172-kc pro roc
180- dx roc

putts:
175-evo wiz
170-supersoft wiz

also does anyone else really like the exp1 ive never really seen anything about it on here but its the disc i grab for the most. But other than that what do you think about the setup, i feel like i have everything covered and my scores have been improving quite a bit since i settled on this set up.

I have just started throwing gazelles (I know, perfect time to start doing that). I have never thrown the JLS or PLS but they look like they are similar to the gazelle but just a bit more understable. What kind of shots are you using the JLS or PLS for?

The EXP 1 is essentially a pro plastic Banshee. I have thrown a few and I like them, but I replaced them with champ Banshees for added durability. I use them for super windy day driving, trick shots, thumbers, and spike hyzer shots. They also make sweet forehand roller discs.

The JLS, PLS and Gazelle all fill the same slot, pick one. If Innova still made them I would say Gazelle, all day... I have switched from the Gazelle to the PLS and I am liking the mold an awful lot. It comes down to which feels better in your hand and gives you the most consistent flight.

That's a sweet bag, nice and simple, low on molds with solid selections. Your setup looks almost exactly like mine, I just throw Eagles and OLF's as well.