• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finnish putting game

I thought he was supposed to be at home looking after a baby?! 5 days a father and he's breaking world records. Way to make the rest of us feel inadequate ;)

It's not too hard, Rich. You just gotta take it as a challenge:

Last edited:
Just finished with my first round and I got 497. 10mph constant with 20mph gusts every once in a while.

I can see this being my thing for sure, great job jyly and everyone else that contributed!

After playing this game every couple days for the last 2 weeks, my putting is already showing big signs of improvement. I've settled into a much more consistent routine, and I'm putting much more aggressively.

I think more than anything, it's just getting out there and throwing 200-300 putts a few days a week. But this game gives a good structure that keeps practice interesting.

Had my personal best score 525 yesterday. Still feel I can do better.

I'm really hovering around this number myself. The 616 I got the other day was kind of fluky, where I went like 79% from 10m.

Got a new phone yesterday, taking the opportunity to reboot the stats.

Aaargh, back down to earth today. 492, which broke my string of consecutive 500+ games. Totally fell apart at 7m 1 round and missed them ALL really cost me.

Would be nice to be able to track wind (tail, head, etc) to see stats by that variable also...to me its valuable knowledge, or at least confirm what I already know.

I've recorded 12 games over the last 2 weeks, and I'm averaging 64%. I've gotten over 600 twice, but also been under 400 twice. I'm throwing from 8,9,10 meters 75% of the time. Loving this game!

I played two games last night, actually liked it more than I thought I would. Can tell I need a lot more games to get my score/skill up with both being just under 400, and need to slow down along with focus better. Played about as well as i've been putting during rounds, this game will make practice more efficient/enjoyable and my scores on the course will no doubt show (if i can get myself to practice like i play).

Ok I'm a little late to this thread. I skimmed it over and a little confused as to which version to download. I have an Android phone btw.
I'm gonna take some time to translate my project pages of my apps (both this and the drive field train app, a bit of free advertising here ;) ) to english, and add the links to my signature. I you're using JYLY on android device, I recommed using the native android app to separate the logged history from your web browser and to get some added functionalities that can't be done with the web-app (such as canceling an ongoing round with back-button). You can find the link to the installation package some posts back, or in my signature when I get the translation done.

Sorry for the late reply, my notifications for this thread were silent for some reason... :/

EDIT: post #124 contains the link to the apk

Regarding JYLY and my main app project Disctance, latest versions and information can now be found behind the links of my signature.

Tapani is also moving into the right direction as he made another world record:

852 points in the normal mode 55453555454544544545
765 points for orbital bombing 22334224324335244223

Tapani is also moving into the right direction as he made another world record:

852 points in the normal mode 55453555454544544545
765 points for orbital bombing 22334224324335244223

5/5 at 13 meters and 4 from 5 at 14 meters.....

:clap:

My hat is off sir.