• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Run Designs Shirt/Towel/Bag Tag orders starting soon!

What I may do is do a pre order for 1-2 weeks at a discounted price and you get to pick your shirt size. Then at the end of that time i'll place the order and the price will go up a few bucks and then it'll be pick from what sizes I have. I'll keep everyone posted. I have to get stuff worked out with the supplier. _

Thanks for the support everyone!

Im 95% sure thisis gonna happen in the next few weeks.I'll make a new post giving all the details.

Black Dri Fit with green graffics, green towels, and clear etched bag tags. I will most likely do a 2 week pre order for $25 then bump it up to 30 when the pre order is done.

Im also looking to get hats. If I do, I'll do a bundle price if you want everything.

I am going to get a price quote for hats then I'm gonna do a pre order. Not sure if the hats will be worth it yet, even though I really want them.

When I get that quote, I will open up a pre order and let you know what its gonna be for.

dgdave said:
THe wording is more visible with this one

33756_1649178432352_1323699836_31692257_7866040_n.jpg
IMO, front logo here on back, with the circle star smaller, and above the breast like a few people have mentioned would look sick

* also what brand of shirt have you been looking at?

Do you have anyone in mind for your silk screening yet?? Keep in touch with me if you don't have anyone yet!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf
South Jersey Disc Golf Concepts
Silk Screen Expressions

Hey, I got sticky!

Here's is what is happening. Im gonna do the pre order sometime this week when my web store goes up. It will last about 2 weeks. It will take about 2-3 weeks after the pre order for stuff to get here. I was going to order everything up front, but then realized you weren't guaranteed the size you want and that defeats one of the pre order perks. So we are looking at the beginging of December for final delivery.

The art and layouts are all in and ready, so now I just need to get the store up and going.

Latest posts