• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First time poster, long-time lurker- RHBH form critque

So... this was a session yesterday prior to your response. The throw in question is the last one and I want to see if anyone can discern anything different in my form that lead to it. Also, would like to see if disc-golf Neil has had any anomalous readings on his tech-disc or anyone who uses it regularly... still hard for me to believe it.

All the same comments from me there.

Just a little theoretical nudge for your "real world" throws in that case - what you are achieving throwing "down" with the TD (assuming perfect measurements) is actually part of what should becoming "swinging upward nose down" if you work on some of those drills (over time). If that confuses you don't worry - just work on the drills.

I did a some shadow swings, to see if this is what you meant. I am trying to keep my swing plane less "flat" or "horizontal". Just want to confirm that is is more of what you meant by swinging upward.

It's about the action, not just the swing plane per se.

I would show you doing Double Dragon side and rear of tee.

A lot to like in your move overall btw, this part will probably take some time to address since it will feel weird to you once you get it.