• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fishers,In

Finally going in!

The Fishers Public Works crew was out at Cumberland Park today, digging and framing tee-pads. Perhpas the course will be ready to play by this weekend!:thmbup:

The parks dept. Target date for the course opening is Wednesday Oct. 12th !

The course is open and ready! Check out the course page for pictures.

Yuck ;(

I saw this story this morning. can anyone verify that Cumberland is closed due to a sewage leak?

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/hamilton_county/park-closures-are-freak-occurrence

I played the course yesterday afternoon, and saw several other people out playing too. The gate was closed, but we walked right in. There were some areas that had some puddles. Did not smell anything and played a round on both tees, no problem. I feel fine today! That said, I would head the warning and stay out until they open it back up. :gross:

The problem was upstream a little over a mile away. A valve malfunction at a sewage transfer station was the problem. I stopped by today, Friday the 28th,Its open! Read my updated review!

Course is looking good!

The park is open again. I was out today with Craig and played a round about 4 pm. Everything is so green, and the Parks dept has really cleaned up the brush! Got a very sweet deuce (again) on the "impossible" #4 tunnel shot from the Blue tee (I guess indydiscgolf can't throw a DX Eagle 219'). BUT, when we played the Red tee, I over-turned an old stingray and it kept going to the middle of the creek....:doh: What can you do!?! Wound up with 3 birds and 2 bogies, and beat Craig by a stroke! :)

I noticed that on your scored. I believe i was out there after my round getting my disc out of the creek on #8. Plan on another round this Saturday. The unions best Damn player last round will be played there,as of now. Ill be moving the DISCatchers,hopefully,will be moved to the tougher positions. Tougher i mean closer to the creek. Hope to meet you then!?

Yes. You gonna make it up Saturday? P.M. Me if you are. This really isn't the thread for dgcr meet ups.

Consider the Vortex for your next course!

Hey guys, I know you already purchased baskets for your new course, but please consider the new Vortex basket, made by Arroyo Disc Sports when you install the next one. You can find out more info on our website, www.arroyodiscsports.com

You can also find a lot of info in the DGCR thread about it: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41202

We've made baskets 50% lighter, as well as prevented most spitting off of the chains, and spit throughs!

Attachments

• VortexRed.jpg
    VortexRed.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts