• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Fluid, Frost, and Elasto Plastics

Greetings fellow disc golfers,

I'm looking to find some fluid, frost, and elast plastic discs from Westside, Dynamic, and Latitude. I've found some discs on Ebay, and I reluctantly purchased 2 fluid felons for $35 a piece. Is there another source for finding these elusive plastics? I would love to replace some of my older discs that I loved throwing over the years. I miss these plastics and would love to find more. I understand these plastics have not been in production, so secondary pricing would be acceptable. I do start to cringe when the price hikes up to $50 a piece, but I might not be able to resist.

Cheers,
Brandon

Unless you can find someone who is generous and has a stash all the retail outlets I've seen are out. I still have a few Giants, but have not been able to find any more.

Wish I hadn't lost the Elasto King I had, that thing could bomb.

Yeah, you've happened upon a rare breed of great plastic. I naively put up an elasto River on ebay a year or so ago, hoping to make 15 bucks, sold for 85, and they buyer asked if I had more.

Until covid is over, relying on rare Lat 64 plastics is like throwing an Innova Wolf into a headwind.

Is there a better site than Ebay that is dedicated towards buying/selling/trading discs? At this point the majority of these plastics will more than likely be used unfortunately, but you never know I guess. I've checked Facebook groups, but I haven't found anything too promising. I just wonder if there's a "black market" for rare discs haha.

Is there a better site than Ebay that is dedicated towards buying/selling/trading discs? At this point the majority of these plastics will more than likely be used unfortunately, but you never know I guess. I've checked Facebook groups, but I haven't found anything too promising. I just wonder if there's a "black market" for rare discs haha.

I've had good success posting Wanted To Buy here:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Latest posts