• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I bought a 159gr Starlite Teebird a few months ago, threw it for a few rounds and just put it away. It's more stable than all of my other Teebirds (6) and has more beef than my Banshees!

Same. I bought one used that was super beat up. I assumed it would be a great uphill disc thinking the stability would be beat out of it. Nope. Ditto, PFN champ banshee will go straighter longer.

I bought a 159gr Starlite Teebird a few months ago, threw it for a few rounds and just put it away. It's more stable than all of my other Teebirds (6) and has more beef than my Banshees!

Seems to be trend here!

I bought a 161 last summer and it's a meat-hook compared to all of my other Teebirds. I wanted to try a Starlite for a few uphill shots on a local course, but it ain't gonna happen. I have a star Banshee that I can throw further.

Currently bagging an infinite discs infinity bomb 158g star, and a 175g color glow champ.

Both are mad stable and hook up plenty at the end. The 158 Star has a little left to right movement if I put everything on it, but the CGC is straight to fade all the way.

Hoping the Star seasons into a utility bomber like the old 165g Star TB I lost to my AWOL travel bag, and hoping the champ stays as is for as long as possible.

Any noticeable difference in plh on the starlite tb's? Are they flat?

Nothing that stands out from my others. It has the same dome as my Star and Echostar and the PLH is the same as my Champion, but it's more stable. After winter, I'll take it out and try it some more, maybe it just needs to hit a few trees.

Couldn't resist a new CFR Champ Glow Teebird at PIAS for $7.99, going to use it for thumbers this winter to try to beat some stability out.

Nothing that stands out from my others. It has the same dome as my Star and Echostar and the PLH is the same as my Champion, but it's more stable. After winter, I'll take it out and try it some more, maybe it just needs to hit a few trees.

Kewl, report back please.

Couldn't resist a new CFR Champ Glow Teebird at PIAS for $7.99, going to use it for thumbers this winter to try to beat some stability out.

Dang you and your good deals. :D

Yesterday I picked up a 11x kc pro teebird at pias - condition is approx 6/7 - wondering it's worth? I'm a trilogy guy, may trade it to a teebird lover for the right deal

Anyone throw a Color Glow Champion Teebird? How do they compare to regular production Champion Teebirds?

I bought a few color glow Teebirds (blue) when they first came out, 175g. They have been some of the best headwind discs I've ever thrown. Very beefy, takes a while to break in. I love them as a forehand roller discs as well.

I also bought a pink 168g Teebird last year and it flies alright. Still beefy for a Teebird but doesn't get the same distance in a headwind, though that might be because it is not as heavy as my other ones.

Don't expect to get the same distance as you would with a Star or Champ Teebird.

Does anyone else dislike Champion Teebirds with a decent amount of dome? I have quite a few Champs. I much prefer flat Champion Teebirds or with just a very small amount of dome. I don't think I'm ever buying Champion Teebirds online again (unless there is pictures). I just got a sweet looking American flag stamped one with a lot of dome. I think a big part of it is I like to flick Teebirds as much I like to throw them backhand. I prefer to flick flat discs. Am I the only person like this or do others feel the same way?

Does anyone else dislike Champion Teebirds with a decent amount of dome? I have quite a few Champs. I much prefer flat Champion Teebirds or with just a very small amount of dome. I don't think I'm ever buying Champion Teebirds online again (unless there is pictures). I just got a sweet looking American flag stamped one with a lot of dome. I think a big part of it is I like to flick Teebirds as much I like to throw them backhand. I prefer to flick flat discs. Am I the only person like this or do others feel the same way?

I'm with you.

Kinda why I don't love brinsters.

I don't think I've ever heard someone say "I love the domey Teebird I just got". lol.

Doesn't have to be firebird flat, but if a disc is too domey it seems to effect my grip a bit and I have a more inconsistent release.

Anyone compare a 12x and a gummy? The wing looks different. A buddy picked up the gummy and at first glance they looked different. TIA

attachment.php

My newest fav Teeb...ahh love me some JL.

Attachments

• panda.jpg
    panda.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 438