• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I picked up a handful of the 2021 Jen Allen Teebirds recently. None have been thrown yet, but I can say that the plastic on some of them looks much better than the dull blue/gray runs from previous years. Much richer purples and blues.

At the recommendation of the sages on here I bought a bright blue Star Teebird 3 with the red stamping. Love the feel of the Star and looking forward to seasoning this in.

Got my two Anthony Barela 2021 Color Glow Champ Teebird 3s in today, and had an extensive test with them today during 3 18 hole rounds.

These are by far the best Teebirds I have ever thrown and felt in my hand. They're neutral flatness, very gummy, very grippy, and fly great out of the box-- loooong then fade. No meathook action at all.

I'm just picking up the forehand, and these are my new go to forehand discs as well.

I love em so much I just ordered some more to save for the far future.

Got my two Anthony Barela 2021 Color Glow Champ Teebird 3s in today, and had an extensive test with them today during 3 18 hole rounds.

These are by far the best Teebirds I have ever thrown and felt in my hand. They're neutral flatness, very gummy, very grippy, and fly great out of the box-- loooong then fade. No meathook action at all.

I'm just picking up the forehand, and these are my new go to forehand discs as well.

I love em so much I just ordered some more to save for the far future.

I concur. These are an excellent run. They go incredibly far. I too liked them so much I bought a couple extras. However, I washed my main thrower in warm water and dish soap to get some pine tree sap off of it and the stamp literally disintegrated. Pretty lame, but thankfully the stamp is nothing special and I could care less since I throw my discs. Just a word or advice to anyone that washes their discs to get the grime off from time to time.

Yeah about the only fault I can find in them is that the stamp isn't anywhere near the level of the Jennifer Allens.

I purchased a Pro Teebird from the Innova Factory Store a few months ago and it flies like I always wished my other Teebirds did. I'm loving it so far.

I would love it if Infinite picked up the Pro Teebird and it was made in the stiffer pro blend like the Leo3 they have. Call it Luxor or Aladdin.

I would love it if Infinite picked up the Pro Teebird and it was made in the stiffer pro blend like the Leo3 they have. Call it Luxor or Aladdin.

That would be a great idea and I think it would sell very well. I guess they would sell it in their I Blend. I have yet to throw and I blend so I'm curious what that's like but I understand that it's supposed to be their type of Pro plastic.

The Pro Teebird I bought is that stiffer Pro plastic. There is such a huge variation in the Pro plastics it's hard to know what you'll get. I've been pleasantly surprised.

For some reason I got on Innova's site last night and bought 2 star Teebirds. 155-158 range and I asked for the lightest they have.

Dude! Now is the time. I've been auctioning discs on fb and it is insane what people are paying. Kinda of a perfect storm of supply shortage/bunch of new players.

i'm not on FB and ebay is all pie in the sky prices

what are these various TBs actually going for these days?

11x CAL
11x CA
10x KC Pro
11x KC Pro
candy CE
taffy CE

i do appreciate the attempt but that wasn't even close to an answer to my question

To be fair, you didn't give me much to work with, are they used or new? if used what condition are they on the sleepy scale? what do they weigh?
Cherry picking a single one of your discs, 10x KC pro Teebirds have sold on ebay for $50-120 in the last month, so it's pretty tough to nail down any sort of accurate price estimate without at least the most basic of details.

If you don't want to use eBay because screw their insane fees then you take the value a similar condition teebird sold for, knock off 20% of ebay the ebay price because that's what gets eaten when you sell on ebay and you've got your forum/FB price. It's not rocket surgery.

Last edited:
To be fair, you didn't give me much to work with, are they used or new? if used what condition are they on the sleepy scale? what do they weigh?
Cherry picking a single one of your discs, 10x KC pro Teebirds have sold on ebay for $50-120 in the last month, so it's pretty tough to nail down any sort of accurate price estimate without at least the most basic of details.

Discs are worth EXACTLY what a person is willing to pay and nobody on this particular thread is buying discs. He needs to go to the places where people are actively buying and selling plastic. He seems too lazy too do so.

i watch eBay on a regular basis. there is little rhyme or reason to what i see discs selling for there.
the "what's this disc worth?" thread is mostly guess work from people that don't really know.
i'm not on FB so i don't get to see what's happening where people are actively buying and selling.

maybe my response came off dickish but i thought i might find a few knowledgeable TB enthusiasts in this thread that might know the general going prices for some older runs. instead i found a bunch of forum zealots.

i don't wanna leave dookie smell in a thread about my favorite disc so i'll have to contribute something.

the SE teebird i just put in my bag and the FR i started beating in the past year

yeah, not that exciting but most of my cherry stuff is already posted in this thread

Attachments

• SE TB.jpg
    SE TB.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 36
  • FR TB.jpg
    FR TB.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
i watch eBay on a regular basis. there is little rhyme or reason to what i see discs selling for there.
the "what's this disc worth?" thread is mostly guess work from people that don't really know.
i'm not on FB so i don't get to see what's happening where people are actively buying and selling.

maybe my response came off dickish but i thought i might find a few knowledgeable TB enthusiasts in this thread that might know the general going prices for some older runs. instead i found a bunch of forum zealots.

I was legitimately trying to help, I sold over 200 discs on ebay last year and was able to predict within about $5 most of them, although a few sold for far more than I would've expected.
Disc color, stamp color, and condition all massively affect the price of collector discs and since my third attempt to get you to provide any relevant details has gone unanswered I'll assume you are just poorly attempting to troll without actually expecting any real help.

Or is it just that I referenced ebay where it's easy to check sold prices? would it give you warm fuzzies if I instead posted 2 of the same teebirds from FB groups selling for 2 wildly prices instead? If you are expecting me to dig back through all your posts on this thread and find pics of the discs you asked the prices for, sorry I'm not going to do the work for you.

Back on topic. The snow is nearly gone here so I'm planning to test out one of the 2021 Jen Allens this weekend!