• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found 2 discs in one bush

I've found two discs lying in bushes last two days with crazy writing but nothing decernable to contact them. My other buddies have lost about ten inthe last week. That's is crazy plus
minus ration there

you find the most green and yellow disk in the bushes the more thorns the better luck of finding one lol but as far as lakes go i went in one time to fech my own and found 6 other disk but not mine lol

absolutely no thorns within 100 feet of these bushes (it's my home course, so i know it well)

Heh. Though very much along those same lines.

The best I've ever witness was my buddy Joe finding two discs in two consecutive fairways. Just out and in the open.

Nah, I once found one just laying in a basket, not long after i started playing...which i promptly turned around and lost in the lake on the next hole

see, i want to do this at our local holes, but... we spotted an alligator in one of the lakes :doh:

so I think I'll hold off for now

Plenty of gators here in Florida. I have been in the water with gators present....Once I saw him, I gave up looking for my wraith and promptly got out. I don't recommend it. Discs aren't worth losing limbs or worse.

Plenty of gators here in Florida. I have been in the water with gators present....Once I saw him, I gave up looking for my wraith and promptly got out. I don't recommend it. Discs aren't worth losing limbs or worse.

You're crazy. It's the gator you don't see that you need to worry about. I would never swim in water that I knew to have gators present to get a disc back. Not a chance.

i once found two discs in one bush that were actually on top of one another. one was my buddy's surge that he lost the day before (the reason i looked to begin with) and the other was a nice, taffy pro starfire.

I read the thread title and all I could think of was "OUCH!". :p

I lose track of how many times I read a thread title and my mind ventures to the dark side. Good to see I'm not alone! :)

I would just keep an eye out for the disc stuck in the hole behind the bush!