• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frankenchains

I can't see anything?

JK
The camo is a nice touch.

Oh, and thanks for the props. The bike wheel not only works great, it looks great.

Here is a photo of half of mine constructed. More fun than it should be to make this. :D

IMG_0644.jpg

I can't see anything?

JK
The camo is a nice touch.

lol thanks

I used to work at a Blockbuster and a coworker dude said, and I quote. "woah! where'd you go, I just saw you a second ago!" to everybody that came in wearing any kind of camo. and I mean everybody.

The outside are in hooks I drilled all along the rim of the wheel. (They are stuck like chuck.)

The 6 inner are clamped down on cross spokes.

Wow, I wouldn't know whether to use it for putting practice or for a chandelier. Seriously though it looks awesome. How does it catch? I just bought a instep basket and a LOT of putts spit through and bounce out.

I have heard that if you get an instep add another set of chains to it, and then it works great.

Looks like it'll hold together long enough. I'm planning on making one next summer, hope mine turns out half as good as yours.

I thought about making one this summer bought the chains and stuff are the expensive part. You gotta find an umbrella stand and a bike wheel now though at a garage sale, anytime there is one. That way you will have it when the time comes.

You can find almost everything you need for free except the chains. Mutt can tell you, nothing more gratifying than a complete tail kicking basket that you made.

Looks pretty good. I drew up a design for a wooden basket that I hope to make soon, just been putting it off.

Mutt, McFly you guys are killin' me. Great looking baskets. Thinkin' I might have to try my hand at one.

You can find almost everything you need for free except the chains. Mutt can tell you, nothing more gratifying than a complete tail kicking basket that you made.

indeed. It was such an awesome feeling once it looked and functioned the part. And since I built it, it means a lot more to me than had I bought it. I think that makes it more fun to use.

Latest posts