• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

And........lets change the subject.

So last night I'm out playing at one of my favorite courses and we come up behind this group of four guys. It was a busy night and so most every hole was backed up and we were waiting behind them. EVERY TIME they threw it was a TOMAHAWK shot. All four of them all the way to the basket where they would then putt of course. Has anyone else seen a Tomahawk crew such as this?

I was at my home course today, and the dead armadillo was still there. Along with that, there is something else on that hole...

There was an old tee pad there that someone busted up and re-poured the concrete, so the old concrete is all around in a pile. Someone took the broken concrete stones, and made a nice path from #11-#12. I guess they decided to sign their work, and made a marijuana leaf on the ground out of stones. I took a pic of it. It its kind of stange and funny at the same time. Here is the pic:

0511101043.jpg

And........lets change the subject.

So last night I'm out playing at one of my favorite courses and we come up behind this group of four guys. It was a busy night and so most every hole was backed up and we were waiting behind them. EVERY TIME they threw it was a TOMAHAWK shot. All four of them all the way to the basket where they would then putt of course. Has anyone else seen a Tomahawk crew such as this?
I have seen a crew exactly like this. They were baffled that I could throw a backhand that far and that I carried more than 2 discs. It was in the middle of a wild college town so what can I say?

I was at my home course today, and the dead armadillo was still there. Along with that, there is something else on that hole...

There was an old tee pad there that someone busted up and re-poured the concrete, so the old concrete is all around in a pile. Someone took the broken concrete stones, and made a nice path from #11-#12. I guess they decided to sign their work, and made a marijuana leaf on the ground out of stones. I took a pic of it. It its kind of stange and funny at the same time. Here is the pic:

0511101043.jpg

Seriously? No pics of the dead armadillo? MB, you disappoint!

Seriously. WTF dude?!?

Maybe Midnight buried the armadillo, and the picture of the rocks is its grave marker. But MB has his "tough-guy" image to maintain, so he claims he found some rocks in the shape of MJ leaves intead.

;)

Maybe Midnight buried the armadillo, and the picture of the rocks is its grave marker. But MB has his "tough-guy" image to maintain, so he claims he found some rocks in the shape of MJ leaves intead.

;)
So why would he do all that IF HE WASN'T RESPONSIBLE?!?

Fess up. You killed that poor animal.

OK, OK, I was hopeing I would not have to post this, but here is the dead armadillo, still dead:

Dead20Armadillo.jpg

OK, OK, I was hopeing I would not have to post this, but here is the dead armadillo, still dead:

Dead20Armadillo.jpg

Midnight, my respect for you has gone through the roof! :thmbup::hfive:

I knew you were holding out on us. :D

Latest posts