• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gangs Taking Over Your Local Course

Apothecary

Banned
Gold level trusted reviewer
At one of my fave local courses were having serious problems with heckling and violence. these guys are really starting to get organized. here is a pic of them cutting off our flank, barring our escape:

picture.php

anyone else ever deal with marauding, wild animals with ill temperaments?

Last edited:
I would liek to say i feel sorry for you, but the people in Grand Rapids have to deal with the geese at Riverside park, which sucks. I skip 15 when i play there because it is so filled with goose crap, you cant walk out there without stepping in it. When you do play it, you have to leave your bag on the tee after you throw, and hope no one steals it. It sucks, always end up with goose **** on your shoes by the time your done playing there...and i play that course 5-7 days a week in the summer :gross:

You could always sell them some uncooked rice or some alka seltzer. Tell them it's "the good stuff, 100% pure" and watch 'em topple....

Gang members of this ilk will always be suckers for the "100% pure stuff."

You could always sell them some uncooked rice or some alka seltzer. Tell them it's "the good stuff, 100% pure" and watch 'em topple....

Gang members of this ilk will always be suckers for the "100% pure stuff."

damn youre a ruthless vato!:\

I would liek to say i feel sorry for you, but the people in Grand Rapids have to deal with the geese at Riverside park, which sucks. I skip 15 when i play there because it is so filled with goose crap, you cant walk out there without stepping in it. When you do play it, you have to leave your bag on the tee after you throw, and hope no one steals it. It sucks, always end up with goose **** on your shoes by the time your done playing there...and i play that course 5-7 days a week in the summer :gross:

The peninsula hole. I skip that hole 90% of the time too unless there is money on the game or something. Every foot there is a goose crap land mine. I hear the bacteria in their crap is really bad for you too. You can play the 18th hole then drive from behind the fire hydrant by the road back to hole 17 basket to make up for it. Me and my buddies started doing that and now there is a worn tee off spot because everybody has started teeing off there too.

lol...

-right click on image
-select "copy image location"
-hit the button above the reply text box that looks like a grey mountain with a grey moon and a yellow sky
-paste (ctrl+v) direct link to image into box that pops up

lol...

-right click on image
-select "copy image location"
-hit the button above the reply text box that looks like a grey mountain with a grey moon and a yellow sky
-paste (ctrl+v) direct link to image into box that pops up

I thought that's what I did. :gross: I hate computers. :p

I know of the gang of quackers that I assume are still down there at Winthrop Lakefront on hole 17. Actually I think it is a harem of duck "hoes" led by their infamous red-headed pimp, daddy duck that was named after Satan himself. He attacked me on hole 17's tee-pad, frontin' on me with the "head-bobbin'" and "eye buggin'" as well as hissin' at me when I got to close to his females. I bribed my way out of it with a few snack-crackers and was on my way.

I know of the gang of quackers that I assume are still down there at Winthrop Lakefront on hole 17. Actually I think it is a harem of duck "hoes" led by their infamous red-headed pimp, daddy duck that was named after Satan himself. He attacked me on hole 17's tee-pad, frontin' on me with the "head-bobbin'" and "eye buggin'" as well as hissin' at me when I got to close to his females. I bribed my way out of it with a few snack-crackers and was on my way.

holy christ wrapped up in a crape!

post pictures man!

weve got to know the enemy...study their movements!!!:|