• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Mids

Is it an E plastic Samurai? The E plastic is way more stable than the Sure Grip plastic. My S plastic is like a different disc. It flies like a faster pro wraith for me, with way more penatrating glide.

got an email from Dave said they are going to run e karmas and mystics today. I had asked him when the were going to submit thee new discs for testing and said they were waiting for there winter deal to end. so hopefully before the season really get going I would like to be able to use the mystic in sanctioned tourneys.

pick up a couple mystics this is a solid understable disc. if you like the scout you will like the mystic as ununderstable compliment as they feel the same in the hand.

those mystics are tooled PDGA approved go figure.

The one i had was a sweet understable mid but i like my buzzes too much to kick them out so it is now in moneys hands

Warrior has peaked my interest as of late. My overstable mid slot is up for grabs right now and if you check my sig, you will see that I'm in the market for a QSent. Are warriors about the same speed and stability of a sentinel?

those mystics are tooled PDGA approved go figure.

The one i had was a sweet understable mid but i like my buzzes too much to kick them out so it is now in moneys hands

Yeah, they have four discs on their flight chart that are indicated as being PDGA approved that aren't. One of them, Ninja, can't be approved. I like Gateway discs, but that's not cool.

So, I won a Mystic at a tournament today. Haven't thrown it yet. Sounds like it is understable? I will have to give it a try and see how it turns out. Andy and I also got two ss wizards as part of the players pack. Andy likes how it throws, and will probably add it to his bag, I'm not sure yet. I threw it maybe 5 times.

To me the Warrior is like a beaded Buzzz. they have very similar profiles, but the warrior has a small flat bead to give it that nice beefy-er flight.

Just have to say I love my old G5i Deomons, down to my last one now though. Evidently quite a few others do to, I had 3 come up missing at the league I used to run.

The Warrrior or Element is pretty much identical to a rancho roc. My buddy has a gummy hpp one that felt great, I'm almost tempted to get one.