• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gateway mini backpack

i wouldnt even really consider this a "backpack" back. just because it is a jansport kids bookbag with disc doesnt make it one to me. what makes bags like revo duals and grips unique is that it functions as a normal backpack with the additional disc compartment. i think gateway dropped the ball on their backpack design.

I love my gateway backpack that I have been using for a few years. Its very durable and is easy to grab disc out of compared torus front loaders. It might not hold sweatshirts or other large clothing but it works great as a disc golf bag. Holds everything you need for a long round.

I am interested in the mini backpack but would love gateway to give a better description of it. Like a side by side photos with the regular bag. What makes it smaller? I am either buying this bag or a revo mini deluxe.

Thinking about maybe trying one of these out, I had a gateway players bag around 2000. it was widely considered to be the best out there at the time. The PVC pipe middle is the best cent holder out there. I think this backpack might be worth a shot. Anyone know much much poorer the quality the imperial denier is compared to other bags (Revo or Grip).

I have one I got in a tournament package from Gateway. I haven't used it...it's too big for me. If it were a couple of years ago, when i was playing a lot more, it would have been perfect. Four bottle holders, a frame to keep bag stiff and plenty of room for extra gear.

I might sell the one I have...I've only had it a week or two.

gateway has some insane facebook deals on all of their bags right now. all include 4 discs, an ultra light, and a stash mini. i saw one in person back around may and it looked like a nice bag.

if somebody doesn't wanna drop something in the $200 range for a grip or something similar i think they have their ozark backpacks for a little over $100 right now...

gateway has some insane facebook deals on all of their bags right now. all include 4 discs, an ultra light, and a stash mini. i saw one in person back around may and it looked like a nice bag.

if somebody doesn't wanna drop something in the $200 range for a grip or something similar i think they have their ozark backpacks for a little over $100 right now...

Yup. Here are two of the backpacks:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-21 at 6.41.07 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-11-21 at 6.41.07 pm.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 166
The Backpack I have from Gateway is red and black. Heck, i'd take $80 shipped and I would throw in 4 discs and a set of stash minis too.