• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Getting rid of old baseball habits

Rossosaurus

Hey everyone!

I unfortunately don't have a video at this moment, will hopefully post soon, but I know one of my biggest issues is getting jammed up on my hip and opening up early with my torso leaning slightly backwards as a result. It looks and feels like this is a result of trying to throw the disc like I would swing a bat. Wondering if anyone has any good drills or ideas to try and help teach myself to not get jammed up behind my hip.

Thanks in advance, will try to post a video in the next day or two

Lower arm is the bat. How would you release the bat swinging lead arm only? Going to close up more and widen that upper arm away from chest.
S5DthFi.png

Awesome, thanks! The idea that my forearm is the bat is really great, I think that will help. I'll keep working on it!

Getting rid of this old baseball habits it's been a long time coming, as they are no doubt an impediment. I really wanna see what the sisters are capable of on the diamond, and I'm sure new, less restrictive habits are the key.
attachment.php

Attachments

• d021b9bb29e6246926a1a3a4af0154bf.jpg
    d021b9bb29e6246926a1a3a4af0154bf.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: