• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glenview, Illinois - new 10-holer!

I am also planning on swinging by there after work (assuming I'm working in the office and don't have to take any calls that require travel).

Mini DGCR meet?

I should be able to make it for a fast round or two after work tomorrow, if the wife lets me out of baby duty. Probably get there around 5:30 or so. What time are you (whoever) thinking of playing?

I can probably make it out there by 5:30 today and hang around to play with anyone who comes a little later.

Looking forward to checking this out.

Damn, gotta pick up the gf right after work... So im prob out till next time. :(

Enjoi and post up how you like it or maybe even some pics??? If that's not too mch to ask for lol

Well, looks like I'm staying in the office all day today so I should be able to make it. I will be there by 6pm if not earlier.

There are 28 pics of the course already.

This course is 3.5 miles, 9 minutes from my parent's house, 4.4 miles, 11 minutes from my work. God bless you, sir.

Are the tee signs in yet, or at least the posts?
I need something to tie the dog up to while I drive. I can putt and approach while holding the leash, but doing an x-step is beyond me.

Are the tee signs in yet, or at least the posts?
I need something to tie the dog up to while I drive. I can putt and approach while holding the leash, but doing an x-step is beyond me.

The tee signs are up, but only on temporary wooden stakes that probably won't restrain anything but the smallest chihuahua. Larger permanent signposts will probably go in next week sometime.

The tee signs are up, but only on temporary wooden stakes that probably won't restrain anything but the smallest chihuahua. Larger permanent signposts will probably go in next week sometime.

Thanks for the quick response Juan. She's a 5 month old Border Collie, so just a little stronger than a chihuahua.;) I'll have to wait until later in the week to get out there.

Thanks for making this happen. The more courses the merrier.:thmbup:

Or you could have one of us hold the leash you drive... Your call.

I'm leaving the office now. Be there in about a half hour if the traffic isn't too terrible. I have to go down Willow from 94 though, ugh.

Or you could have one of us hold the leash you drive... Your call.

I'm leaving the office now. Be there in about a half hour if the traffic isn't too terrible. I have to go down Willow from 94 though, ugh.

True dat. But, at this time of day it's probably an hour away from me. Looks like Lombard Commons for me.

Latest posts