• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

i would take 3 myself and i have at least two buddies without dgcr accounts that would take two a piece so count another 7 for me... and i like the circle stamp

Yeah no thanks on the discgolfvalues.com Rhynos....thanks for the heads up though.

I'm sure you could drop the dome just like dropping the dome on the Gators.. If I had any disposable cash I'd probably jump on them just to see if it would work, especially a max weight

The gators didn't have a thumbtrac to get in the way of the flattening process :|

My XG Rhyming is nowhere near floppy. Very triply. Id love for these glow rhynos, should they emerge, to be like the regular tacit champ rhynos. I love my XGs but popular opinion wins on this one. And no dome.

The XG Rhyno I owned was the most floppy excuse for a disc I ever owned next to my RFF wizards....

My XG Rhyming is nowhere near floppy. Very triply. Id love for these glow rhynos, should they emerge, to be like the regular tacit champ rhynos. I love my XGs but popular opinion wins on this one. And no dome.

My bad. Silly Kindle. What I meant was:

My XG Rhyno is nowhere near floppy. Just very grippy. Id love for these glow rhynos, should they emerge, to be like the regular somewhat tacky champ rhynos.
:rolleyes:

I have a few different xg's they vary i have 2 that are super floppy so much that they flop into an unwanted line on me and one thats very similar to the current rhyno im throwing which is one of the old run CE zippertop ones.

I really want to see these champs in a gummy but semi firm configuration but defiantly with the old ontario mold not the new one... FLAT TOP for sure!

i did snag a couple of the DGV xout glow rhynos to see how they feel tho.

Last edited:
It means they are crappy X-Out's with a bunch of dome. We want some nice gummy, flat ontario molded Rhyno's with an actual respectable stamp.

amirite?