• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

all i know is bear, lynx, sable, wolverine wolf. wolf i imagine is a distance driver. lynx a fairway, wolverine mid, sable putter. i dont think any more of these will be discmania. my bet all innova but sable will be a p&a/ p2

PnA/P1. The P2 has a spacer. Being the European Open, I'll be disappointed if there isn't more Discmania. I only carry the PD from them, but I would like to see them get some more love. A Glow C-P2 could have potential. I liked it in D, but I wanted a little more beef as it slowed down.

Either way, I would like to see some more of these CFRs announced.

ic. so the mcavair is a p2?

but yea im curious too. hopefully not the run o the mill TB, roc.....

Let's get confused...
Paul putts with PnAs. He drives with P2s.

The McPro Aviar is a PnA. It's a firm putter Innova made specifically for him.

There was a small run of signature P2s recently available in the Proshop that are now sold out (in the proshop), but the McPros that are still available are Innova PnA Aviars.

ic. so the mcavair is a p2?

but yea im curious too. hopefully not the run o the mill TB, roc.....

Let's get confused...
Paul putts with PnAs. He drives with P2s.

The McPro Aviar is a PnA. It's a firm putter Innova made specifically for him.

There was a small run of signature P2s recently available in the Proshop that are now sold out (in the proshop), but the McPros that are still available are Innova PnA Aviars.

Yeah the McPro is a beadless (aka P&A mold) made in KC plastic IIRC.

The P2 is a modified small-bead aviar.

PnA/P1. The P2 has a spacer. Being the European Open, I'll be disappointed if there isn't more Discmania. I only carry the PD from them, but I would like to see them get some more love. A Glow C-P2 could have potential. I liked it in D, but I wanted a little more beef as it slowed down.

Either way, I would like to see some more of these CFRs announced.

Glow PD2, FD, or MD2 would all probably be well received also.

Latest posts