• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
October 4, 2008 – 10x GBDS CCC B-tier PDGA Sanctioned Tournament
Sponsored by Innova and Discraft, hosted by the SDGC in Springfield, IL

Thanks Chris!!! from the Gorilla Band in SpringPatch.

Jwt4412 said:
October 4, 2008 – 10x GBDS CCC B-tier PDGA Sanctioned Tournament
Sponsored by Innova and Discraft, hosted by the SDGC in Springfield, IL

Thanks Chris!!! from the Gorilla Band in SpringPatch.

WOOOO HOOOO!!! my first title sponsorship. I'm still trying to figure out a way for me to get there hopefully I can work some thing out but if not every one else should go any ways.

your welcome Spingfield

any chance the backpack of awesomeness is coming along soon? before I go out and buy a revo dual pack?

jnecessary, I am in the same position as you. I want a new bag but am holding out as long as I can for the Gorilla pack as I currently have the Kong and it is awesome but I want to rock the backpack style now. Hope to hear some news soon I'm sure he is super busy with orders and putting the finishing work in on the new pack.

to be honest I haven't had the chance to finish working on it ...I have the internal frame done but I have been getting swamped with order and having to keep making up stock of my other bags or I've had other things like construction going on at my house. I dont know when I'll get tha chance to work on the backpack yet or when it'll be done but I hope soon I'll have it done.

Starting November 1st I am going to start filling my tournement sponsorship slots for 2009. I will be be accepting the first 10 emails I receive. please be sure to include with your email for the sponsorship
town name,
course,
date,
link (if you have one to a web page with info on your tourney),
and a shipping address.

I will email you back to let you know if you have gotten the sponsorship or not

email can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks for your sponsorship with the GB-CCC in Springfield IL. I hope we have the opportunity to be sponsored again next year. www.discgolfclub.org I have been using my SilverBack for a year now and it is holding up great. :)

I would like to say I just received my Chimp from Gorilla boy, in grey. And love it! less than a week from order to my door, Chris answered any and all of my stupid questions, and was awesome to deal with. The bag is awesome! more room than I need right now, but means I have a little expansion room. I will recommend him to ANYONE looking for a bag!!!

Thanks again Chris, your bag and customer service are phenomenal!!!!

Just got a Silverback from Jnecessary and it is great bag, lighter than my Carolina with about the same disc capacity. I have one question though, have you thought about putting rain guards over the zippers like Revo does? I think that would be a great little detail and wouldn't be that much more work or material.

Frank_Delicious said:
Just got a Silverback from Jnecessary and it is great bag, lighter than my Carolina with about the same disc capacity. I have one question though, have you thought about putting rain guards over the zippers like Revo does? I think that would be a great little detail and wouldn't be that much more work or material.

take a closer look at the current pics on the web site :D :wink:

gorillaboy said:
Frank_Delicious said:

take a closer look at the current pics on the web site :D :wink:

Whoops! :oops:

Nevermind then.

I just received my new camo Silverback, and let me say that I am very pleased. Hold exactly the number of discs that I want, while not being as bulky as my revo carolina bag. The smaller side pockets are great, good storage room without making the bag too wide. Didnt get to carry it for a round yesterday, but I'll be on the course tonite, and I know that I won't be disappointed. Thanks for making a great product! :D

Brandon

victorb said:
I just received my new camo Silverback, and let me say that I am very pleased. Hold exactly the number of discs that I want, while not being as bulky as my revo carolina bag. The smaller side pockets are great, good storage room without making the bag too wide. Didnt get to carry it for a round yesterday, but I'll be on the course tonite, and I know that I won't be disappointed. Thanks for making a great product! :D

Brandon

post pictures!!!

img00110pn0.jpg

img00109cl9.jpg

My Chimp out rocking in the woods...I really do love this bag, it is perfect!