• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Zam posted pics of his a couple pages back and his is wine/gray.

I'm trying to decide between Green or Black.

dgdave said:
Zam posted pics of his a couple pages back and his is wine/gray.

I'm trying to decide between Green or Black.

Hopefully my Green Kong should show up tomorrow or the next day. I will post pics when it does.

Furthur said:
Does someone have a picture of a Wine / Gray colored bag? I'm trying to decide between that and the Orange.

Also, you need to include some sort of Gorilla Boy business card with these bags. I think you'd get a lot of business that way, because everyone wants to look at mine. I tell everyone about your website, but handing something to folks would make a better impression.

sharpies and post it notes!!! all a brotha needs :wink:

Dogma said:
Question: Which is larger, the big pocket on the Chimp or the pocket on each end of the Silverback? In pictures it looks like the Silverback ones, but I'd like to hear from someone who has put hands on both. I'm specifically thinking of fleece, jackets and stuff like that.

are you refering to the 9x9 pocket or the 5x8 pockets? cuz the 9x9 ziper pockets are the same, but when it comes to the 5x8 ziper pockets the ones on the Silverback are about 1 1/2 inches wider

gorillaboy said:
Dogma said:
Question: Which is larger, the big pocket on the Chimp or the pocket on each end of the Silverback? In pictures it looks like the Silverback ones, but I'd like to hear from someone who has put hands on both. I'm specifically thinking of fleece, jackets and stuff like that.

are you refering to the 9x9 pocket or the 5x8 pockets? cuz the 9x9 ziper pockets are the same, but when it comes to the 5x8 ziper pockets the ones on the Silverback are about 1 1/2 inches wider
I'm talking about the big pocket on the end of the Chimp (on the website I think you call it the 8x9 pocket) vs. the pocket next to the bottle holder on each end of the Silverback (website calls it 8x6). I already know how much the big Chimp pocket holds (have one), and I'm wondering if one of those Silverback end pockets holds more, less, or the same amount.

I had a dream that I received my GB Backpack. Hopefully my dream comes true today or sometime this week.

Dogma said:
gorillaboy said:
Dogma said:

I'm talking about the big pocket on the end of the Chimp (on the website I think you call it the 8x9 pocket) vs. the pocket next to the bottle holder on each end of the Silverback (website calls it 8x6). I already know how much the big Chimp pocket holds (have one), and I'm wondering if one of those Silverback end pockets holds more, less, or the same amount.

yeah I ment 8x9 sorry ok so the side pockets on the Silverback are 8x6x3 = 144 cubic inches, and the big pocket on the Chimp is 8x9x1.5 = 108 cubic inches

gorillaboy said:
yeah I ment 8x9 sorry ok so the side pockets on the Silverback are 8x6x3 = 144 cubic inches, and the big pocket on the Chimp is 8x9x1.5 = 108 cubic inches
Perfect. Thanks Chris.

Jesse B 707 said:
which is bigger, 8x6 or 8x9?
Looks like in this case 8x6 is bigger Mr. Helpful. :twisted:

I don't think I've even seen a green bag, but it sounds interesting. However, my Razorback loyalty has me going in the direction of the Wine colored bag.