• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
no cookies, im gonna start sending a turd for every week without my backseat :wink: somehow i get the feeling that if everyone didnt pay upfront these things might materialize a little quicker, Its always easier to get motivated when you are trying to get money as opposed to working for money you already have or spent :p

P.S. i still love you Chris......but expect your first turd next week

Just duct tape Jesse's together and ship it off. On MINE however, take your time and make it STROOOOOOOOOOONG.

ok here's the deal...try searching Warrens Cranfest this is what I'm doing this weekend to help out my parents...this is there living and they need all the help they can get... I have been helping them at craft shows my whole life and because of the time of year it is it has conflicted with trying to get the backpacks done in a faster time frame...

but so you guys know...the sides are done and ready to be put on to the other part of the packs which are finished...the shoulder pads are done..the inner pocket is done...all I need to do is find the time with whats going on yet for about another week to finish up the internal cradle that holds the discs and cut all the parts for the frame and then they can be sent out ASAP!!!!

ok so this is the type of stuff I've been trying to work around for the last month on top of having to work my normal job....oh yeah and I got kidney stones right now too....so dont be jealouse cuz I'm having more fun than you are :p LOL

gorillaboy said:
ok here's the deal...try searching Warrens Cranfest this is what I'm doing this weekend to help out my parents...this is there living and they need all the help they can get... I have been helping them at craft shows my whole life and because of the time of year it is it has conflicted with trying to get the backpacks done in a faster time frame...

but so you guys know...the sides are done and ready to be put on to the other part of the packs which are finished...the shoulder pads are done..the inner pocket is done...all I need to do is find the time with whats going on yet for about another week to finish up the internal cradle that holds the discs and cut all the parts for the frame and then they can be sent out ASAP!!!!

ok so this is the type of stuff I've been trying to work around for the last month on top of having to work my normal job....oh yeah and I got kidney stones right now too....so dont be jealouse cuz I'm having more fun than you are :p LOL
sweet, i'll cease any turd shipping for now :wink: . Hope those kidney stones uhhh....work themselves out? thats gotta be rough

gorillaboy said:
didn't mean to "blow up" like that on ya.... :wink: :lol:

hey at least I got some good med's to take for the pain!!! :wink:
nice, you should hide some in my stash pocket before you ship :mrgreen:

You blew up on us...? I certainly didn't preceive it that way.

We wouldn't have given you our money early if we didn't REALLY want what you created in the first place. The balls pretty much 100% in your court Chris. We're just consumers. WHO REALLY WANT TO CONSUME!

P.S. I hear sewing makes kidney stones go away... just sayin... :wink:

ok I'm getting back to work on the packs today....I night even be able to get a couple of em done since I dont think there's any thing else going on today like there has been the last month

gorillaboy said:
ok I'm getting back to work on the packs today....I night even be able to get a couple of em done since I dont think there's any thing else going on today like there has been the last month
go go go! :mrgreen:

1252541074132.jpg

hey guys!!! guess what!!!......
:p
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
8)
:mrgreen:
all the sewing is done on the first 14 packs!
all thats left is cutting some tubes up for the internal frame and then they'll be getting shipped out!!!

Chris, any chance you'll have them done (or just mine :mrgreen: ) by thursday? I would be willing to overnight it so I could use it in my summer leagues final tourney Saturday.

Jeronimo said:
Chris, any chance you'll have them done (or just mine :mrgreen: ) by thursday? I would be willing to overnight it so I could use it in my summer leagues final tourney Saturday.

like I said "ALL" the sewing is done ....and I'm gonna get all the tubes cut out Wednesday for the frames and start boxing em up

Latest posts