• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
jtkustomizer said:
Those little nubs lock gatorade bottles in the drink holder. I Was trying to think of a solution for this

1). Cut the ends of the nubs off with a hacksaw.
2). Get another set of the boards and stack 2 of them together then put the fitting in both peices. Then it shouldnt stick out.
3). Dont worry about it. Mine hasnt rubbed through.

Chris is there any way that I can get you to send me some new corrugated pieces for my bag with the holes for thePVC lowered .25-.5" cuz with all my discs in the bag the zippers on the top are tough to get zipped and lowering the discs would give the rainflap a little extra room to move.

every thing i have for corrugated board has had the holes put in it already....you could put the holes on the other end of you boards and just flip em over...

gorillaboy said:
Jwt4412 said:
Three hundreth post on the GBDS thread....

Do I get a prize?

how bout a cookie?

your also at 1000 total posts did you see that???

I'm sure JWT4412 would prefer a golden medallion :)

I just got a Gorilla from Solt in the mail today.

The first thing I noticed is that it is LIGHT! I filled it with 21 discs and it felt just like if not lighter than my Carolina with 16 discs. Very well made, as everyone else has said. I very anxious to get this out on the course.

I'm very happy with my Christmas present. I already have a SilverBack for tournies. Now my son gave me a squirrel monkey for casual disc golf rounds. I really like the design. As always the bag is really light but durable.

Ditto, Merry Christmas to all :)

MMMMM That new Silverback is sweeeeet! Actually took my wife and some buds out for a round of DG today to try it out, I can't say enough about how nice the bag is. Got a set of silver/gray quads hooked up to my brand new black/gray/camo Silverback, all smiles here.

jnecessary said:
Ditto, Merry Christmas to all :)

MMMMM That new Silverback is sweeeeet! Actually took my wife and some buds out for a round of DG today to try it out, I can't say enough about how nice the bag is. Got a set of silver/gray quads hooked up to my brand new black/gray/camo Silverback, all smiles here.

word! :D

I got my spider monkey bag for Christmas and have to say that it is pretty sweet. I have 11 discs in it for room for a least another one or two. I used it several times already and it is light and nice to carry. Nothing but good things to say about it. I did notice though that it doesn't have your logo on it anywhere to show off to others.

There is now a club for the people who have GBDS bags on http://discgolfer.ning.com/

If you have one of these bags please join ASAP and soon we can hopefully help chris expand his little business into a larger group of Gorillas out on the course.

Later

Josh

im down with this as well. I got my bag from chris last week and its replaced my revo! yes I downsized form a Team Texas to a SQUIRREL MONKEY. =)

my bag > *
GBBag003.jpg

I have had my Gorilla bag (awesome red/cammo) for well over a year now, and still love it. Had my spider monkey since just BEFORE the Squirrel Monkey came out. I kinda want to upgrade to a kong and a squirrel monkey, but it will be quite a while before I have that kind of extra $ laying around.

I saw a pic of a bag (thought it was said to be a proto Gorilla bag) long and holds about 50 back-ups. Could someone re-post the pic or tell me if it will be available. Thanks, J

J-Man said:
I saw a pic of a bag (thought it was said to be a proto Gorilla bag) long and holds about 50 back-ups. Could someone re-post the pic or tell me if it will be available. Thanks, J

It was in this thread.....http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5102&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

but the pic isnt there anymore.

I did make a proto type storage bag .... but I haven't had time to work on it more so it's a big IF for if I will or when I will start selling them... so I asked Kvanorsdel to remove the pic

lmf1030 said:
How is that Back Pack version coming along Chris. ???

I haven't had the time to really work on it at all so it will probably be awhile ...but when I do get to it and figure out how I want it to be DGR peeps will be the first to know!