• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GORILLA BOY! I thought you went outa biz. I had a buddy looking for a bag and I went to ur website and there were like, no bags or info anymore. weird. I still have my brown chimp...awesome bag...love it...i modified a bit with "foam insets" i cut myself, a perfect comfy fit for 12 discs. 2 Putters 4 Mids 3 Fairway 3 Dist. perfect fit. welp, see ya:hfive:

GORILLA BOY! I thought you went outa biz. I had a buddy looking for a bag and I went to ur website and there were like, no bags or info anymore. weird. I still have my brown chimp...awesome bag...love it...i modified a bit with "foam insets" i cut myself, a perfect comfy fit for 12 discs. 2 Putters 4 Mids 3 Fairway 3 Dist. perfect fit. welp, see ya:hfive:

oh yeah I didn't go any where! there's was never info on my store cause I cant keep bags in stock. the way that old store was set up was junk, I got a new store now which has been much much better :)

oh yeah I didn't go any where! there's was never info on my store cause I cant keep bags in stock. the way that old store was set up was junk, I got a new store now which has been much much better :)

Props on the new website. It looks awesome. It's so nice to be able to browse through all the different kinds of bags you offer!

I am extremely interested in ordering myself a Simian to use next summer, but I am wondering if you can share any potential changes you may be making on your next couple of runs? I remember seeing a post about needing a bigger mini pocket.. did that happen/ will it? I do have a fat mini lol

Also, I know you get bugged more about colors than almost anything, but are you planning on any new colors or doing two-colored bags? I don't know anything about making bags, are two-colored bags a troubling process? Special line/requests maybe?

Keep up the good work, your bags seem pretty incredible!!

I am extremely interested in ordering myself a Simian to use next summer, but I am wondering if you can share any potential changes you may be making on your next couple of runs? I remember seeing a post about needing a bigger mini pocket.. did that happen/ will it? I do have a fat mini lol

Also, I know you get bugged more about colors than almost anything, but are you planning on any new colors or doing two-colored bags? I don't know anything about making bags, are two-colored bags a troubling process? Special line/requests maybe?

Keep up the good work, your bags seem pretty incredible!!

the whole mini pocket needing to be bigger thing changed a long time ago, I use the bigger ZING minis myself and have no problem with them fitting in the small side zipper pocket of the Simian.
I recently stopped doing two tone because I think the bag looks better in mono tone, and I do not offer any custom color choices or work.
at this point I don't have any plans to add new colors.
and I am not planning any new design changes. normally when that happens is on a whim when I think of some thing better, I have no set times or dates for when things are improved/redesigned

If the mini pocket is anything like the one on the silverback, you shouldn't have a problem. I keep my pdga mini and a second small mini in there with no issues.

The small zip pockets high on the sides of my simian (two color, about 2 years old so I think they're the same pockets) hold 3-4 minis each with no problems.

Was hoping to have my bag in time to show off at montana state tournament this weekend because no one out here knows that the simian bag is it seems like, but it isn't looking like it. So close!

I feel your pain. Just had my tournament yesterday and I'm 4 orders away, but you cannot rush greatness. It will be worth the wait.

I recently stopped doing two tone because I think the bag looks better in mono tone, and I do not offer any custom color choices or work.

Funny, because I'm quiet the opposite. Obviously these things are personal opinions, so nothing against your decision, but I quite like my old I think 2k9 silverback in camo with gray accents.

Last edited:
Awesome thanks for the info GB!

Now I just have to decide what color I want my bag to be for the next 30 years..oh gee.